Hi10 Air, flashing windows stops at 21%

I am flashing windows on a hi10 air. The installation will stop at 21% every time and gives error 1392. The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable.

I then type diskpart. List disk.

Disk 0 size is 58gb but 0b free. I select the disk and type clean.

After some time I get "Diskpart has encountered an error: The semaphore timeout period has expired. See the system event log for more information. "

I tried to format just the windows volume on the disk but it hangs at 0 percent.

I ran chkdsk w: /x, it completed after 4 hours or so. But the disk still had 0b free and trying to clean the disk gave the same semaphore error.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Try to disable fTPM in bios. Advanced->Platform Trust Technology->fTPM
If this does not help, then most likely you have a faulty eMMC.
To be sure it is enough to load WinPE and try to delete a large file or write a large file, if after the reboot your changes are undone, it is 100% eMMC.

Thanks for the suggestion. I turned fTPM off and it did not make a difference. I used hirens boot cd and was able to transfer a 2gb file to the drive. Kind of odd, it seemed to stop at 21% for a bit before continuing on. I rebooted and the file was still there. However, I can not open C:\users\ or C:\Progam Files (x86). It gives a corruption error. I’m thinking the eMMC is bad.