[Hi10 Pro] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi10 Pro Windows, Android, Bios, Driver, tutorial Download

Thanks for the prompt reply, I tried installing the latest flash tool previously disabling driver signature verification. I have also tried the same procedure on another PC and with another cable but I have the same problem, any other suggestions? Thanks!

At 25%, the tablet reboots to fastboot and it looks like the driver for fastboot is not installed correctly or the tablet has a problem switching to fastboot.
Make sure that the tablet after rebooting from DnX mode is detected as fastboot device or as intel AD in device manager.
You can also try to format the entire memory using any USB bootable partition manager.

Hi, I have detected that when the tablet restarts, the driver appears in the device manager but with problems (Cherry Trial CR), the problem could be due to this? How do I know which is the correct driver?

Thanks!

Try installing these drivers Intel® USB Driver for Android* Devices

I installed the driver but had to manually change it from device manager to Intel Android AD and it already worked. Thanks for the support!!!

Can i upgrade my chuwi hi 10 pro from 5.1 android to another more newst ? @Management

Any one did it by the safe way ?

Hi (maybe this topic is correct for my question), a couple of months ago, after the last windows update, something gone wrong with the usb used for it (not enough space on the pc).
The usb became useless and the update couldn’t proceed, I’ve got this message “insert the usb to continue the installation”, even if it was connected.
Anyway, I’ve tried to instal it from microsoft using a second usb but nothing, with F7 I could only make a clean installation but I’m afraid to loose my office license (bought just for that pc).
Do you think I could try again with Hi10 Pro Windows(2017.07)?
my HI10 is Hi10 HQ64g421707009.
Thank you

Hi, I have Hi 10 Pro SN: PQ64G42160903122, planning to reflash the Remix o/s, because sometimes when I using this tablet, it will restart itself suddenly. I 've try the link above, but the file already not found. Please help @Management , thanks.

web came note found masige

Hello, I want update my bios for SN: HQ64G42170906874, and is here some guide how it do please?

write to service@chuwi.com

Hi!
I bricked my HI 10 PRO and need the bios. My serial # is HQ64G42180304741
Thanks!

1 Like

Hi!
I bricked my chuwi CWI515
and need the bios. My serial # is Hi10Q64G42171001959
Thanks!

Write to service@chuwi.com

Hi, i need the bios because i bricked my tablet. my serial is: hi10 HQ65G42171000757

Please @Management, update the link

I reinstalled window on my hi 10 pro but the sound, touch and card reader doesn’t work, is there a driver installer for it?

Hi. Please help me with BIOS for Hi10
s/n HQ64G42170703397
Thanks.

Hi. Please help me with BIOS for Hi10 pro
s/n HQ64G42180302840
Thanks.