[Hi13] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi13 Windows, Driver, Bios Download

Please send an email to aftersale@chuwi.com. He’ll give you more details about the repairs.The reason for the late response is because there is a personnel change in the after-sales department. Sorry for the inconvenience.

why i cant download the windows fo AP135.s.10.RS2? please fix it. help your consumers. please. give us the link that does not error. please respond this message accordingly. i see that you did not respond this issue MANAGEMENT.

hello? could the management help me. i need the data. i instal the other one and the touch screen cannot be used. so i need the other one windows instalation. please…

You must wait a few days for @Management to return to work since China is almost paralyzed by the effects of the coronavirus.

hello, so how is the link that i requested? can anyone help me??

We are still the same as days ago, Chuwi is still not working, I’m sorry but it is a sensitive issue right now in China

when to appear Windows: (For serial number after 17070001, 17070001 included),?

when to appear Windows: (For serial number after 17070001, 17070001 included),? что за хуйня твориться. when installing Windows from the official site, after installing the drivers, the sensor works in mirror mode. give Windows with the drivers installed in it. PLEASE

Here:

Data part 2 is corrupted
please help.

Pada Kamis, 27 Februari 2020 14.24.47 WIB, Management via CHUWI | Official Forum chuwi@discoursemail.com menulis:

Management
Management

February 27

Here:

[MediaFire](https://www.mediafire.com/folder/3klmd7ta57xwxdk,4lfqk53z6n6ry3f,t443hnwodws9ewp,7bq1hhmxo7two29/shared)

MediaFire

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

updated

Hello, i’ve tried to contact service@chuwi.com but no answer…
I’ve corrupted my BIOS and noy i’m trying to update it with a programmer.
Can i use BIOS AP1V114_X64_BIOSEC for my Chuwi HI13 Q64G45171201765?
it appears to have no battery power at all. should i do it connected to the charger?

many thanks in advance.

The correct Bios are provided from service@chuwi.com
To reprogram the bios, the tablet must be disconnected from the charger and the battery must also be disconnected from the tablet

https://mega.nz/file/p5tjxCAL#FtylvDuLnhWHFwLg8IEslqcFzegL5lMeB6ZOMy1FFVU

Hi. I have a chuwi hi13 that gives me problems installing windows 10 with some drivers. is there any version of windows for my machine Chuwi HI13 Q64G45171201765.
gracias

Hello Guys, i have some problems.

1. I have Chuwi Hi 13, Q64G45170301692 . Bios AP1V 1.14 x64 . bios on top this section is newest than i have, its right ? (unfortunely you arent writte version bios).
  2. Link https://chuwiinnovationtechnologyshenz.box.com/s/x9y67na00eu2qdt8p65eb57nk693uey
    (M1W6_AP135_A.064 x64) - is right link with newest version of my chuwi ?

this link IS BROKEN . When this bios version right pls. send right link (or right link for my chuwi)

pls. its possible send mi right procedure for upgrade bios (techtablets com writte diferent manual for update bios, is verry easy than you).

Its possible send right version windows 10 after upgrade bios ? and right drivers ?

thanks a lot of

my e-mail : sidenius@seznam.cz

Thx. for your help and have nice day.

1 Like

You should contact service@chuwi.com for bios.

hi, i need chuwi hi13 digitizer. can u help me about this.

You can ask about it at aftersale@chuwi.com or order from Ali

I can’t access windows on my tablet.
I installed the Chuwi Hi13 Bios AP1V114 X64 BIOSEC Bios
and I tried to install the two versions of windows found on the forum:
AP135 CHUWEI S 10 RS1 EN&RU&ES&KO&JA&FR&ZH&TW 0328 e
AP135.S.10.RS2.EN&RU&ES&KO&JA&FR&ZH&TW.20170705.X64

None of them worked.
Can you help me?

The serial number of my tablet is: Hi13 Q64G45170301681

Model CWI534

Thank you.

You shouldn’t have touched the bios. You must have the original bios of your tablet model. You can request it at service@chuwi.com
Once you have it installed you can install the Chuwi Windows rom