HI9Plus geluid maar geen beeld

tablet HI9 plus starts up but no image or sound from incoming mails. Already a lot of contact with aftersale service but everything they have already sent me has always got errors

Hi,I‘m sorry to hear that. Maybe this time you should talk to the after-sales about the repair. They will tell you what should you do.

ok you can give me the number to which I have to call. and can do it in Dutch

Have you tried to restore factory settings?

Yes I pressed the on en off button together with the sound button and no result.

otherwise I can do nothing because I have no image

I am crazy about trying to find a solution and also constantly search the internet

You should contact customer service to send repair, our customer service will tell you the nearest point of maintenance.
please contact aftersale@chuwi.com, our service department will help you out with this issue. Sorry for the inconveniences caused.

I have same problem and i’m italian. I wrote an email to aftersale@chuwi.com but nobody answers me.

Ok,please tell me your email adress.

Send a mail to Allianz service i very Good and direct answer

Mvg

Patricia

-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------

Greetings. I have this problem too. There is sound, but the display is blank. There is a little light, but it doesn’t work. What could be the problem? Press the volume and red button to turn it off, press it again to turn it on. But it’s not working. ???