HiPad XPro Android 13 update?(solved)

Would you mind to send me a video of what you are doing, i tried to explain to TEch but they dont understand very clearly. I will try to give more space to upload videos here.

Hello, I have send you in the private message.

Tech told me you were doing it wrong.
Please try in this way:

Thank you very much, your video helped.

Are you planning to repair the rotate issue?

Is there a rotate issue? I did not read it here.

Yes, user @Mihaibarb123 mentioned about it in this topic at 10’th of May.

It is about, when you rotate the tablet the screen doesn’t follow you.

Hello @ChuwiSpainSupport, do you think you can provide corrected ROM without rotate issue maybe?

Hello @ChuwiSpainSupport,

is there any chance you can answer my above question? I want to know should I revert the changes to the previous ROM or you will provide new (corrected) one.

I asked them, they are trying to see whats the problem because they installed on the tablet we have here but it works fine :frowning_face:

Can i Help somehow? Do you need anything? Maybe video?

yes i need a video, of the issue, and show for example also the Settings of the autorotate to see if there is something missing

Hello, please check your inbox. I have sent you the video.

1 Like

@Mihaibarb123 @Woytek give me both your serial numbers Tech need it.

@Mihaibarb123

Did you install this one? Because this one is the correct file for your tablet. Can you check

No. I instaled this one: 5063_ZW_T616_P30_CHWI_HiPad_XPro_ROW13_T_20230816_user

The one you menționed îs android 12. Am i corect?. This one îs android 13 with 12 GB ram. I dont want android 12. Try to fix the autorotate în this rom. It is way better than android 12.Everything îs working fine except autorotate.

Hello, I have sent you through private message.

I know, i sent Tech your video. They explained why this happened. The software you installed does not work the Autorotate because your tablet is a little more old than the new ones which have Android 13 , the gravitity sensor is not the same.
They are trying to see if its not difficult to give a patch or something, but i cant promise it will be solved.

Thank you for the info.
Fingers crossed that your Teach Team will gone to make it!

1 Like

@ChuwiSpainSupport
Hello!
Could you post the latest firmware for HiPad XPro
S/N: ZHipXpEY02231200329
Thank you.