HiPad XPro Android 13 update?(solved)

There is no latest firmware yet, is the one you had installed.

you have might installed the wrong firmware for your serial number, each Hi10xpro has different variant of firmware depending on their serial number

I installed the new (Android 13) firmware and it works fine, except that wifi still doesn’t work. Is there any other experimental firmware that I can try?

Because probably that is not your soiftware, sometimes hardware changes in different mass production batches of products so it does not recognize it.

hello.do you have any news about the autorotate isue in android 13 rom.Is there any fix for that ?.

Tech said they cannot make an update for that at this moment.

Please. Can you ask the tech support to decompile the android 12 firmware for our older chuwi hipad xpro and remove the driver for the accelerometer and replace it in the android 13 and post the new firmware with the accelerometer driver. I think we deserve an update to android 13 too. It is installed on my tablet and work fine except for the autorotation. I did not see any other issues. Please help us with this update.I think it is very simple to do.We deserve a little help.

Why is that. They can’t, or they don’t want to.

Well, I give up… Sending it to the service center in Germany, hope they can fix it :confused:

1 Like

I asked Tech, they will try but dont promise, because we have many many versions is not just one aosftware , there are many previous OS before.