HiPen H3 with Hipad X

Bought the Hipad X combo with the HiPen H3 pen.
How do I get full use out of it?
What apps support pressure level sensitivity and the two buttons?

Hi.
As far as I know, Android has some kind of stylus pen service, It works for some app.(e.g. defaut note application), and does not work for some app(major paint apps).

At the present only Window10 and iPadOS have pen service standards. If you want to use stylus pen seriously, no choice except them.

(In the beginning of desktop publishing era, Apple occupied the market. But its expensiveness, lack of third party peripherals / computing performance lost Apple’s position. Windows after XP perfectly won the market of desktop publishing. Think about Adobe photoshop, Corel Painter … All moved to Windows.)

JFYI: graphic pen for hi9 air - #5 by EndlessBiginner

Autodesk SketchBook

Works good for me.

For pressure sensivity I only found ArtFlow working up to now. I found no software that supports The Buttons and unfortunately the support of Chuwi didn’t name any software that works with the mentioned functions for HiPadX. So the pen is in most use cases just a simple input device like a finger with a finer tip. But this works good. (Palm detektion, latency, preciseness of lines(depending on used software)