How to connect H6 pen?

Recently purchased Hi10x with H6 pen support but cannot figure out how to connect it. Pen has charged for over 12 hours and does not show up on Bluetooth connectivity list. Pen came with no documentation.

Please tell me the serial number

Hello I have the same problem I think.

The serial number of the tablet is Hi10X Q128GH62040949. Not sure where to find the serial number for the pen if that’s what you need.

http://chuwi.mediafire.com/file/s293h143a6camg7/Phoenix-hid-update-G109D_20200324.zip/file

I need help. my pen wont connect and got off amazon said it would work with hi10x its the h6 pen and doesn’t work. cant turn on or nothing. light comes on when charge that’s it

HI i have the same issue , my hi pen h6 isn’t recognize by may ubook pro q256g19123696. what could i do?

i have the same problem with my ubook, what do you guys do? @ellyome @nefm319 @michaelburek @Bcbraden??

Not sure if this might help, but so far every time the H6 pen didn’t work on my Ubook Pro, it simply had an empty battery. There’s no pairing or installation involved in its operation, the screen just has a digitizer that’s sensitive to the “radiation/magnetisation” that the H6-pen emits. So when the battery inside the pen is depleted, it no longer radiates and the screen cannot detect it. If you just charged the H6-pen, it might have a faulty battery.

Of course this does not rule out driver-problems that might interfere with the pen working…

Hello Management,

I have bought an H6 pen, I have tried to pair it with my Hi10x but I have not being able to do it, Is there any procedure or driver that I would need to pair it.

Thanks

Luis

Normally there’s no pairing involved. If the pen is “on”, it should register on the screen. There are a couple of things you can check though:

1. Is your Hi10X compatible with the H6-pen? There are models that only work with the H3-pen, which uses a completely different protocol. Check the Serial No. of the Hi10X, if it contains an “H6” somewhere (like “Q128GH62040949”) it’s compatible with the H6-pen.

2. Make sure the H6-pen is charged.

3. If the pen has been in standby for long, it might’ve gone into “deep sleep” mode. You can wake it up again by pressing both buttons on the side at the same time for about 3-5 seconds.

Hi darkjeric,

My Hi10X has the following Serial No. Q128G20030283. I think I won’t work as you stated. Is there any way to make it work.

Thanks

Unfortunately no. Based off of your Serial No., your particular Hi10 X probably has a digitizer for the H3-pen, which uses a different and incompatible technology to the H6/H7-pens. Those are actually the same as the Surface Pen.

Any chance you can return the H6-pen still? The H3’s are still available as well if you look around AlieExpress Shouldn’t be too expensive.

Thanks for your support, I will check if I can get an H3 pen instead.