There will be a problem if the laptop is constantly charged?
It is not advisable. Although current systems disconnect the charge when it reaches 100% and will be powered primarily by the charger, being connected continuously can produce episodes of discharge and immediate charging that will reduce the battery’s half-life and also cause the battery to heat up, with the risk of swelling, and make the whole work at temperatures higher than desired.
Try to leave it connected and see if it heats up in the back while you are using it.
Then you suggested to remove the charge to be 100%. Then the battery will be fine. That’s it