[Official Version] Chuwi Lapbook Pro Windows, Driver Download

Windows:
Chuwi Lapbook Pro Windows Download:My Files

Driver :
Chuwi Lapbook Pro Driver Download:

BIOS:

Tutorial

3 Likes

I’ve tried three different file extractors and they all give an error for these zip files: corrupted data.
Can some please test the files and if they are indeed corrupt, please upload new ones. (and maybe test them once they are uploaded)
A torrent would be a better choice for uncorrupted download.

Please tell me your serial number.

Serial number sent in private message.

Any update on this?

Bump! Management?

I quote @Management to answer your call. Unable to connect in recent days due to server issues

Hello,I have tested the file and there is no problem. It is only available after you download it and need to unzip it.

Hi @Management can you mirror the files to Mega or other fileshare sites? Mediafire download very slow.

Sorry,I can’t :disappointed_relieved:

After unpacking the file, what is the next step to install Windows 10?

Copy the unzipped files to a pendrive in NTFS format and rename the pendrive to WINPE.
Once you have it, start the laptop with the USB stick connected and pressing F7 intermittently (depending on the equipment, it can be Fn and F7) until the boot selection menu appears. Choose the USB stick and after a moment of reading files, an automatic system installation process will start. When finished, restart and everything should be as recently purchased.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s9sfv137asxpuj5/LapBookPro_installation_system_tutorial.docx/file

Manonegra222 por favor me puedes explicar mejor utilizo rufus para hacer el usb pero luego donde copio los archivos descomprimidos a la usb cuando este preparada exactamente a cual carpeta tengo una lapbook pro de 14 pulgadas mi problema es que coloque linux y hay un bug con el tocuhpad desde hace tiempo y necesito mi equipo para trabajar en windows automaticamente se actualiza el driver de SD y Wifi y quedo con tremendo error de compatibilidad y no tengo tarjeta de red rj45 ni tipo usb

No uses Rufus, descargando Windows 10 con la herramienta de gestión de medios se creará el USB de arranque de Windows

A los 5 minutos me percate de eso y ya tengo el Windows instalado de verdad estoy decepcionado de esta marca es de lo peor una tablet que la hacen pasar por laptop eso no es honesto. Se sobre caliente demasiado, el servicio de soporte es una mierda, culpan a al usuario de los defectos de los equipos y cuando les dije me gradue de la universidad y soy IT ahi cambiaron conmigo las atenciones fueron diferentes definitivamente no compro mas un equipo de estos.

@manonegra222 mi controlador de wifi , el intel dual band wireless-ac 7265 no esta funcionando, tampoco la controladora de host sd intel y la laptop esta lenta , que hago ?

Hi, i need the bios for my LapBook Pro
s/n: Q64G419050834

Write to service@chuwi.com

My daughters Chuwi Herobook Pro only 18 months old has stopped booting up. Please can you send me the Bois.
Ian

How can I send it privately?