[Lapbook] [Official Version] Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 Windows, Driver, Bios Download

[Official Version] Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 Windows, Driver, Bios Download:

Windows:
Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 Windows:

Driver:
Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 driver:

Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 TF/SD Card driver:
https://mega.nz/#!ZxZjFAbQ!UNbQi … o5RFhM133NwFLyqKLH8
(First uninstall “Realtek USB 2.0 Card Reader”, and reinstall driver then restart lapbook. )

Tutorial:
Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 Windows 10 Tutorial:

I’m extremely happy with the performance/price of this laptop, but as time goes by, the internal emmc got filled up, I bought a SSD m.2 2242 256gb and I was able to make a clean install of Windows 10 on it, and left the emmc as secondary drive,
windows detected most of the drivers automatically with the build 1909, but can’t recognize sound driver, I downloaded drivers and installed audio drivers but still can’t recognized it, I installed all of the drivers after that but still can’t make audio work.
I’m able to use Bluetooth speakers and audio works but internal speakers and earphones connected to laptop are not working.
Sorry for long post just wanted to type all details about my procedure

Should I try different drivers or find them somewhere else?

Maybe you should copy it to service@chuwi.com.

Thank you Management Team, I’ve sent the email as you suggested, hope they can answer it.
I’ll let you know the outcome.

The link to the tutorial does not work, page does’nt exist

here:http://www.mediafire.com/file/gab4dr997exodbe/LapBook_14.1_Windows_tutorial.docx/file

Hi guys, just to let you know I was able to get audio back on the lapbook.
I’m posting the link because the audio driver uploaded above from chuwi forum didn’t work for me. I talked to tech support agent Witt, he sent the same links posted above and still didn’t work.
I just had to install the drivers from the official Intel webpage, here is the link :

The file is around 360mb, once downloaded just need to extract it and then choose the file that says set up, the the system complete the process, restart computer and it’ll work.

Now my lapbook 14.1 is fully working, and it has the 256gb extra storage using the m.2 slot plus the 64gb emmc memory and thinking to buy more Chuwi products in the future

Windows link don`t work - what can I do?

Hi. Can anyone give me the BIOS for Chuwi Lapbook 14.1 with model no. Q128G80180404505 with MX25L4006E 4mb (very important) BIOS chip. I have searched everywhere, also emailed the support. No luck till now.

I bricked my laptop a long back, then bought the flasher, but still haven’t got the right file.

Please contact aftersale@chuwi.com.

If I reinstall Windows 10 with these files I loose all my personal data on the PC?
Kind regards
Carlo

Yes, all data will be erased.

Thanks
is there any other methods to reinstalling Windows and avoid to loose of the data

Yes, but you need installation media with windows from Microsoft and probably after reinstall you will need to install all drivers manually.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4000735/windows-10-reinstall

I can do this also from a USB? Because I can’t start windows
Thanks

Just checked - installing from usb won’t let you choose what to save.
You can boot from “live” usb and save all data or you can install windows on the same drive (without formatting) and after installing your data and apps will be moved to the “Windows.old” folder in the root directory of the windows drive.

I see.
I’m not sure if in this way the system put also my personal data into the "Windiows old " folder
I will try. Thanks a lot

does anyone know how to increase allocate video memory?

Hi you still need it, I have. you contact me in email: chdara.kh@gmail.com