Mantenimiento Batería - Battery Maintenance

Hola a todos!

Ya que paso mucho tiempo en casa… tengo mi HeroBook Pro encendido muchas horas por trabajo. Quería saber cual es la mejor forma para no maltratar la batería. Generalmente cargo en cuanto llega al 20% hasta el 100%, una vez llega al 100% lo desenchufo y dejo que trabaje sólo con la batería. Chuwi recomienda no usarlo mientras está cargando, pero hay veces que me es “imposible” calcular el tiempo para que no coincida de esta forma.

Mi pregunta es. Es mejor dejarlo una mañana enchufado (aunque la batería esté al 100%), y dejar que se descargue por la tarde de forma natural y cargarlo por la noche mientras está apagado?

Algunos fabricantes recomiendan dejarlo enchufado siempre, otros cargar entre el 20%-80% para no gastar ciclos de carga… he escrito al Servicio Oficial y no me han aclarado nada…
Cuanto más fácil era en la época en la que se podía desmontar la batería!!

Un saludo y gracias!!

Hello everyone!

Since I spend a lot of time at home … I have my HeroBook Pro on for many hours for work. I want to know what is the best way to protect the battery. Generally I charge as soon as it reaches 20% to 100%, once it reaches 100% I unplug it and let it work only with the battery. Chuwi recommends not to use it while charging, but there are times when it is “impossible” for me to calculate the time so it doesn’t match like this.

My question is. It´s Better to leave it plugged to the AC adaptor in the morning (even if the battery is at 100%), and let it discharge naturally in the afternoon and charge it at night while it’s off?

Some manufacturers recommend leaving it always plugged in, others charge between 20% -80% to avoid spending charging cycles … I have written to the Official Service and they have not clarified anything to me …

All were more easier in those era when the battery could be disassembled !!

Greetings and thank you!!