Míníbook8 j4125 driver

I have bought it for 9months, and I need to reinstall it because of a problem with the window10 , but I don’t have all the drivers, can you give them to me?

Screen touch ,auto-rotate ,Fringerprint,stylus pen all unavailable.

I really need your help.

Thanks a lot.

Install a full-on Windows 10, not a striped/debloated/modded one. The full edition has most of the necessary drivers, even if they are generic.

Hi! You have 2 options:

1. You can use the generic drivers and windows update after the instalation - most of them will work and basically everything will be recognized in windows device manager, but the accelerometer sensor will not perform as expected. If you open the device to “tent” or “tablet” mode, the keyboard should be disconnected. It will not be with the generic drivers. Some people also report touch issues.

2. You can download the drivers from the link in this topic: Minibook 8 J4125 Drivers Those are the original drivers from chuwi. As an example, if you install the drivers from the link, the keyboard backlight and the keyboard will be turned off when you switch to “tablet” or “tent” mode.
    You can install them separately from the device manager, but I would recommend doing it with pnputil. It is a build-in command in Windows, that lets you install all driver .inf files from a directory automatically. If you need help with that, just let me know.

Hello! It seems like you’re presenting two options for handling drivers on a device, possibly a Chuwi Minibook 8 J4125. The first option involves using generic drivers and relying on Windows Update for most functionalities, but there may be issues with the accelerometer sensor and keyboard behavior. The second option suggests downloading and installing the original drivers from Chuwi, which might provide better functionality but may have specific quirks, such as the keyboard and backlight turning off in certain modes.