N100 touchscreen disabled

Hello! Touchscreen on my N100 minibook X just stoped work. In device manager i have no any issues. Goodix Touch dev has normaly status. I found some info about turning off and on the USB device in BIOS, that can halp to solve this. But i did not found this option in my BIOS. Some tool maybe?

How about pressing Fn+Esc?

maybe also @manonegra222 can ask more questions, because i am not entirely sure if it would be hardware issues?

I think the problem lies in the touch drivers. Did you make a copy of them when everything was working correctly? If not, you must obtain a link to download them and be able to reinstall the driver.

Give me the serial number and i will ask tech.

Hello. Thank you. ZMinBXHY3H230701172

Fn+Esc turns off/on the touch pad. But i tried anyway.

Driver reinstall was my first step :slightly_smiling_face: then i made a topic

I asked Tech and they said, is possible you will need to send it to repair, because if you reinstalled the drivers and still no solution…its strange. maybe some other customer had same issue and could help?

Thank you all, anyway. I can’t send it to repair, because i work with my Chuwi. I realy love this device and become a big fan of Chuwi brand. I hope i will find the way to fix my issue, and will write here about it

1 Like