Need help chuwi hi 10 plua emmc - bios

I ask only those who know and understand to help! Your help is very necessary !! Emmc died, rebooted on h26m78208cmr, everything is ok in the flash BIOS, I turn on dnx fastboot, connect it to a PC, it is determined in the program, put a daw on blank, the firmware reaches 12% and throws a filed to read disk gpt headener error. Loader.ini, oem unlock-ok, oem vars -Firmware error. On the standard BIOS settings and Windows does not see the USB flash drive during installation, but if you put escc emmc suport not acpi mode but pci mode, Windows sees all partitions, it is installed, but after 100% reboot back into BIOS. I went into the Windows installer, deleted all the partitions, put it on a clean empty disk 58.2 GB - the same situation, I went in again deleted all partitions, BIOS or with settings for Windows or reset to factory settings, again an error in the flasher, tried to roll the android through a USB flash drive - also a mistake. I feel the truth somewhere near! The beast sees a live flash drive Bios, it is determined in the computer. Fastboot and Bios enters, does not want to be stitched. Tell good people where to dig, for a week I have been screwing up, and in one place a …

1 Like

today i installed new emmc Emmc64g-ta28 kingston,. the situation repeats, the memory card is visible in the BIOS, the flasher detects the device, firmware error, filed to write gpt hedener. firmware error … I think maybe somewhere in the BIOS is the friendship of the processor with emmc recorded? I think that the error is in the locked bootloader, but I don’t know how to fix it …

Maybe I’m flashing with the wrong program? PlatformFlash Tool Lite but I can’t find the pro version

1 Like