Need Help! (with Chuwi Ubook Goodix GT738X)

Ok, i have modified the file that you have passed so that it adapts to your resolution, to see if it goes better: 2.2 KB file on MEGA

Thanks! ill try it out

Hi! Ive tried it, its better i guess, Now I only have a small deadzone in the right but the tracking is inaccurate. Hereā€™s the vid

Okey, try with this updated file: 2.2 KB file on MEGA

In this version, i add sensor 60-63 and reorder driver memory. I think maybe this fix the problemā€¦ try it and tell me.

Hi itā€™s still the same though :frowning:
Hereā€™s the vid *sorry for the portrait video

Also does this help in any way?

try this. 2.2 KB file on MEGA

Sorry, it is very difficult to program a driver without having the HW in hand ā€¦

I understand and Iā€™m very thankful of your help!! Would sharing teamviewer make it easier for you?

Hi! no improvement though :frowning:

Hereā€™s the video

The red part is the deadzone but the title bar can be accessed by touch

try with this. 2.2 KB file on MEGA.

If not workā€¦ Tell me and i will speak with you by PM.

Ok thank you so much!!

Hi still not working but I kinda found something out, Where can I PM you?

I have the exact same problem. Any working CFG file?

Sadly none yet, Chuwi is not very helpful too, they just told me that my screen is defective and I should buy a new one lol. Its clearly a firmware/cfg error which they provided me with a link but it clearly doesnā€™t work, literally the touch on the screen doesnā€™t work anymore so I had to reflash it with the bad cfg.

XD la verdad es que no entiendo nada. Saludos

Saludos a todos los que forman parte de esta comunidad

HAS ANYONE BEEN RESOLVED?

Hello everyone,
I have the same problem, it seems happen to lots of people as I saw. Is someone have the right config file please ?
Many thanks.

Hi, no fix as far as i know. Im still waiting too for someone who might be able to have a fix on this issue.

cfg

How do I install a Cfg file?