Need windows10 and drivers files for CoreBox Pro

I got CoreBox Pro recently. but I got troubles after setting up windows10.

Before asking exchange to new one for the seller, I would like to try clean install first. I will appreciate if I can get window10 files and drivers for CoreBox Pro to re-install from USB memory.

Regards.

Write to service@chuwi.com

I got the same problem. Did you manage to change BIOS to boot from usb key?, I can´t. It is always booting from SSD disk original with Windows 10 Home.
Please, let me know. Thanks

Luis

You can enter the BIOS setup by pressing F2 key as usual when you boot the pc.

To get a boot selection screen you must press F7 intermittently, with the USB connected

service@chuwi.com!!!
I have send 4 mail and nothing. (i have buy CoreBox Pro i3 10th 256 m.2 Windows 10 Home)
I buy new m.2 samsung 980 pro and i wanna windows 10 drivers BUT Chuwi don’t care about customers.
Shame.

What do you want for windows10 driver? If it is a sound driver, you can use the LarkBox driver. It’s easy to use. If it is a graphic driver, Intel, wifi Bluetooth driver can also be solved by downloading from Intel.

If you do not get a response from the service, I quote @Management to provide the link

Hi guys. After changing my CoreBox Pro SSD I found all drivers. Anyone still needing them?

yes I think I do. I reinstalled Win 10 on a corebox 1-5 but did not have the system drivers. I’m changing my monitor to a 4K uhd hdr tomorrow and want to make sure I have everything. Below is my dev mgr. Do you think I need the system drivers?

My last msg I left out some thing. Please see below:

Greetings, I could really use the drivers to the Corebox Pro. I keep getting a random color flickering and I have tried old, new and beta drivers including the generic video driver that comes with wndows 10 Home. The only thing I have on this machine is LaunchBox it’s requirements to run like Direct x 11 and the stuff that comes with windows 10 Home. Trying these other drivers may help - thank you.

Is the m.2 SSD compatible with CoreBox Pro m.2 samsung 980 pr?
Does anyone know of other m.2 SSDs?
tell me.