Request files for reinstallation CHUWI HI12 Z8300

Hello,
I have a CHUWI Hi12 Z8300 model: cwi 520 tablet, n ° Q64G45160501518.
I lost WINDOWS 10 and even the partition. Cannot reinstall WINDOWS 10 with a USB key.
Could you send me a link to download all the files to completely reinstall the tablet with all these basic files including WINDOWS 10.
Thank you in advance,
Regards,

3. Windows:
Chuwi Hi12 Dualboot Windows 10 Download ( 7 parts ):
https://www.mediafire.com/folder … 12_Dualboot_Windows
The Windows file is too large, so it is divided into 7 parts. Every part is about 1GB.

This is the official Windows of the forum but, being 2016 after installing it, it will be updated for a long time.
You say it can’t be installed from a Windows pendrive. You should not have done well, because it is possible.
To do this, you have to turn on the tablet with the pendrive connected and pressing F7 intermittently until the boot selection window comes out. Choose the Pendrive and the custom installation program will start.
In the window that asks you where you want to install Windows, you must remove - one by one - all partitions above 12 (specifically 12,13,14 and 15) and all that are above that number that There may be depending on the times you tried to install Windows before. Once the partitions have been removed, you should not create any or format, just indicate the resulting unallocated space as the installation destination.
The installation program will start, and on the screen asking for the Windows key number, marks on “I don’t have a password”, since Windows will be activated when connecting to the internet.

When the installation is finished, it is time to install the drivers. It is logical that, after a clean installation of Windows, the system does not recognize the drivers of non-Intel devices. This happens on any device of any brand.We must then install the drivers that Windows has not been able to install.To do this, after downloading the drivers of our tablet or laptop model and unzipping them into a device storage folder, disable Windows protection for the installation of unsigned drivers.To deactivate this protection, press start, restart with the shitf key pressed, and restart now. When you restart, an advanced reset screen will open in which you must press 7 or F7 to deactivate the protection and it will restart normally.
It is time to go to the device manager, by clicking on the start button with the right mouse button and in the menu choose device manager, and see in the device tree the drivers that are not correctly installed. (they have a yellow triangle).You have to click on each of them with the right button, driver properties, update driver. On the next screen, choose the option below “search for driver software on the computer”. On the next screen “choose from a list of available drivers on the computer” and on the next one you must click on the use disk button; The browser will open and select the folder where you have unzipped the downloaded drivers, checking the option to search in subfolders.The system will install the device driver. You have to repeat this process with each of the devices with a yellow triangle. Keep in mind that if you restart, the protection will be activated again, so you must activate it again when you have to install a driver.

Drivers: 5. Driver:
Chuwi Hi12 Dualboot Driver_X64 Download:

Chuwi Hi12 Dualboot Touch Driver Download:
https://mega.nz/#!tlxR1JJD!o9J97 … n0X62A6lJ1EbYqjr3qM

Chuwi Hi12 Camera Driver for cannot recording:

1 Like

Thank you,
WIN10 restored thanks to your advice, I still have to reconnect the sound device. I have the drivers installed but the device is disabled and for the moment impossible to activate.
Regards,

If you can not enable it from the device manager, right click on the device, properties, driver, enable, I advise you to do a restoration of the tablet:
Start, update and security, recovery, reset this PC. Put the charger and let it finish. The sound device should work then.

Hello,
-I reinstalled WIN10 with a WIN10 boot key formatted in NFTS
-Key F7 to launch the boot key
-Deletion of partitions 12 and over, installation on the allocated free space
-Installation of WIN10

• Device manager (right click on bottom right on windows icon)
    -Update unknown device drivers with downloaded driver files
    -rédémarrage
    -And hop, a clean HI 12 tablet ready to work
    thank you,
    Regards,

Fantastic, I am very glad that it served

Could you send me a link again to download ( Chuwi Hi12 Dualboot Windows 10 Download ( 7 parts ))
Thank you in advance,
Regards,

you must tell me the serial number of your tablet

Model: CWI520
S/N: Q64G45160302720
Thanks)

Sorry, the link was empty but don’t worry, I no need anymore I found another.
Thanks for everything,

Hello Manonegra222,

I also need Windows 10 link.

My serial number is HI12 Q64G45160900872.

I also need to know about last version of BIOS for Z8300 and last version of Android… There is a small mess in different versions.

Thank you in advance.

2. Windows:
Chuwi Hi12 Dualboot Windows 10 Download ( 7 parts ):
https://www.mediafire.com/folder … 12_Dualboot_Windows
The Windows file is too large, so it is divided into 7 parts. Every part is about 1GB.

Don’t touch the bios

Hi Manonegra222,

Please, could you send me links for Windows10/Android/Bios for my nice tablet, too long forgotten in the drawer for problems? (the links above are expired…)

My serial number is HI12 Q64G45160500093

Thank you in advance.
Gus

I have a Chuwi Hi12 SN Q64G45160100668 Model CWI520,
around six years ago.I installed only windows. Now my windows are not working smoothly,many times it crashes.So I want to reinstall Os,will you please provide the windows version with all drivers and the steps to do this?I tried a lot of times to correct it but nothing happened.So this request is my last way to return my tablet back.I will expect a favourable help from your side.

Thankfully Kuttu Mon

Model CWI520
Serial number Q64G45160902323
I reinstalled Windows 10 Prof on my Chuwi Hi12.
I only need Windows, no Android.
My drive was wiped before cleaning. Now my touch, WiFi, audio and … no longer work.
I need all the software drivers for the hardware
Where can I download them please.
Please help. Thank you.

Hi manonegra222,
The link doesn´t work. I´ve got a CHUWI HI12 C6747B78-B010-423B-9F06-927EEC863A29
With the Z8300 processor.
May I have windows 10 files for my tablet? I´ve tried to install win10 from Microsoft and touch screen doesn´t work. The driver is installed without any issue, but in simply doesn´t work.

Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone,
I have a CHUWI Hi12 Z8300 model, n ° Hi12Q64G45160302949.
I lost WINDOWS 10 and even the partition. Unable to reinstall WINDOWS 10 with a USB key.
Can you send me a link to download all the files to completely reinstall the tablet with all these core files including WINDOWS 10.
Thanks in advance,
Greetings, Mario

Looking for a signed driver for the HI12 front camera needed by win 10. The provides link to the camera driver could not be installed because of a faulty hash number. Does anybody know where a working WIN10 driver for the Camera Sensor Unicam gc2355 can be downloaded? Thanks