Requesting a full refund

On November 9, 2022, I bought a laptop from the official CHUWI store, through AliExpress.

Already in March 2023 I had to send the laptop to its Spanish repair center due to a problem with the screen. Days later the laptop was fixed.

However, in June 2023 I had problems with this laptop again. This time it was a problem with the battery. After contacting you, on July 3, 2023, I sent my laptop again to your Spanish repair center and after countless emails, both with them and with your customer service department. On September 9, 2023, I received an email from service@chuwi.com informing the following "Dear customers

Due to the adjustment of the company’s European after-sales business, the Spanish maintenance point is currently temporarily closed and will open again after the adjustment is completed.

Regarding the machine that you mailed to our repair center in Spain for repair, please contact the repair center as soon as possible to retrieve it.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards, Chuwi Official Support"

In this way, and more than two months after sending my equipment to be repaired by your Spanish maintenance point, they contacted me in order to let me know that the will return my device, which is not working properly, without being repaired yet, and neither them nor anyone give me a solution or alternative for this incidence.

It is for this reason and given the numerous incidents that I am having with this equipment, which is in the legal warranty period, that I demand that you inform me how to proceed to claim the return and refund of the amount paid plus the shipping costs incurred.
Waiting for a reply.