Aftersale support - my laptop is lost

Hello,

Bought CHUWI Aerobook on Ali at 09/11/19. Serial: S256G19062811. Got the common problem with screen hinges.

As suggested, sent laptop back for fixing or replacement. That was about 8 months ago. Now, my laptop stuck somewhere in Hong Kong and the service staff says they just cannot pick up the parcel because the borders are closed in case of lockdown. I’m waiting for my laptop for more than half an year. What if the borders will never be opened at all? Laptop has a factory defect and should be fixed or replaced. I’d pay $400 for it. And, as suggested by your official Ali store, I sent it back and paid $35 for return. Now I’ve lost both - my money and my laptop. I don’t believe that no one can pick up a parcel and bring it back for checking and replacement. Again - laptop has a factory defective screen hinges and it should be replaced with a new one. Why can’t you just send me a new one and keep the defective? Keep my return shipping cost, that will be ok for me. This issue should be really resolved somehow shortly. I will have to buy a new one, but I don’t need two laptops! Just one. This one. I trusted your company, your service and really like this laptop. That was my first Ali purchase. What do I have now? No money, no laptop. Please help!

Denis

Sent the laptop back for repair or replacement as suggested during a conversation with official Ali CHUWI store:

Tracking: RR043921015RU

Delivered to:

RM212,1/F Kam Sha Mansion, 212 Cheung Sha Wan Road,
Sham Shui Po, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Post Code: 999077
Phone:852 2717 8131
Company : PENG BO HK LTD

Have all documents on file.