SSD upgade for Herobook Pro

Could NVMe M.2 1T SSD upgrde or must use SATA base SSD upgrade?

I used SATA as that is what was in the device already.

does anybody know how to get the manual for the herobook plus motherboard, cause there is an option in the bios to upgrade to a nvme ssd drive but it doesnt fit in the slot. and that means they used an older ssd m.2 drive that doesnt support nvme ssd drives. i really need to download the manuel and chuwi is useless. anyways for all those out there whos having problems with it not booting or battery wont charge i had the same problem 2 weeks after i received it and i waited on chuwi,s reply for over a month with nothing getting done. well to make it short 3 months later with these people i finally fixed it myself and it took me about 2 minutes. my machine would not lite up up and the lite on the charger would go off when i did plug it in, leading me to beleive that theres a short somewhere from the input plug to the battery itself. so i busted out my digital multimeter and found the short real quick. it was right at the input for the charger and was a small solder joint that had not been solder right nd from all that im hearing this is a big problem thats going on with the herobook plus model so if you know how to solder its a very esy fix and you dont have to deal with chuwi and there bullst*t warrenty. anyone have a manuel they can email me. i can get an adapter for the ssd so i can use my nvme but i need to know for sure first. soplease anybody help thanks r.f.

1 Like

You cant unless you buy and adapter but i havent seen one. They make everyone but that one ive searched for it. But that was 6 months ago maybe they might have one now, and theres no way to make it work cause sata plug is not the same as nvme plu ssd driveg and will not work also im not even sure if theres a controller and driver in the bios software to run a nvme drive ive looked everywhere and i couldnt findanything but a sata controller and drivers. Look in your device manger theres nothing there but sata drivers so dont know why the bios has that option. Cause theres no hardware or drivers for it