H12 Insufficient Storage Space to upgrade W10 to Version 1903

Hello,

This new version 1903 of Win10 requires min 8GB storage which I do NOT have. Please help for my following questions:

1. Should I download Microsoft ISO file to a SD card and install from there?

2. What I need to aware in order to keep the Android system because mine is a dual boot system?

3. Do I need the 25 characters Windows Product Key to activate the new version 1903 after installation from the ISO file? if no, what I need to aware and how to proceed from there? If yes, how to retrieve the product key?

4. After completion of installation, are there any drivers required to be reinstalled?

Thanks in advance.

1. You must download Windows 10 Home multilanguage (32 or 64 bits depending on your model) with the media management tool (not ISO)
  2. As you are not reinstalling the system but updating Windows, you do not need to take any precautions with Android partitions.
  3. You will not need a Windows key since it is on the motherboard.
  4. No driver will have to be installed because the current ones will be maintained.

This is to update Windows to the new version. You just have to, when in Windows, insert the downloaded Microsoft pendrive and click on the pendrive setup file. The installation program will start and from the menu, select update Windows

A different case is that what you really want to do is a clean installation of Windows. If so, retype and I will give you a guide

Many thanks

I cannot find Media Management Tool in Microsoft web site. I can see ‘Media Creation Tool’ for WIN 10 ISO file creation. Could you please send me the link?

Thanks in advance

Tommy