Keyboard stickers

With the Lapbook Pro keyboard stickers are delivered in different languages. Would you like to have some graphics or images where you can see the distribution of these stickers on the keyboard to know which one each corresponds to? (I specifically look for Spanish).

Thank you.

I advise you that, being a backlit keyboard, look for transparent stickers that exist on Amazon or Ebay.

Te aconsejo que, al ser un teclado retro-iluminado, busques unas pegatinas transparentes que existen en Amazon o Ebay.

https://www.amazon.es/dp/B012AOBM3C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_gOeWBb9KVPBYN

1 Like

Thank you very much manonegra222, do you know where I can find an image with the position of the stickers. For example: the symbols of “<” and “>”.

Thank you.

If you configure as a Spanish keyboard in Windows, the symbols> and <will not appear on the Spanish keyboard. To obtain them you must put the file that I attached to you in the path: C: \ ProgramData \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs \ StartUp
and restart.
From this, to get> and> you must press Ctrl, and Ctrl.

fichero ><

1 Like

UPS! sorry, I have placed the attachment in the indicated path, I have restarted, but clicking on Ctrl or Ctrl + Ctrl does not work. I am doing something wrong. or is there any mistake ?.

Ctrl + ,
Ctrl + .

Control y punto
Control y coma

1 Like

Perfect, now yes. Thank you.