CHUWI HI10 AirQ64G19012152 windows does'nt boot. windows image please

Here, check if it’s same.

expand

security-secure boot menu
chipset-south bridge-lpss & scc configuration
chipset southbridge-usb configuration

Many thanks for your replies.
I tried with microsoft mediacreationtool , same result, no flash starting when selecting boot uefi afte F7 at startup.
I checked my bios parameters compare to yours, all are the same except the eMMC witch is Unknown S0J38Y 3C03C8 (58.2GB) in my bios.
Did you allready try to restore windows on your on table?
Kind regards.
Jean-Michel.

I reinstalled windows from home to enterprise, everything went smoothly :slightly_smiling_face:
If your emmc detects as unknown it may be a defective. Try to load via live usb and write to emmc movie or archive more than 5GB and if it will corrupt after reload or dissapers that means your emmc is broken.

Hello Jmcoulin,
I can’t boot my hi10 air same you.

Now you can fix it?

Hello,
Sorry I’m still at the same bad step.
After sale service sent me each time the same try to do with the same result every time: not possible to boot on uefi USB stick to re install windows 10.
If you have a solution on your side I will really appreciate your help.
Kind regards.
Jean-Michel

I have the same problem and tried everything. I can just go to bios or select driver for boot, but after the choose i get only a black screen (also with live version of Windows, android and linux). Nothing works

There is a news: fire from usb type C… Fantastic! Now i’m sure… It’s a rubbish. Luckly i’m ok. I’m very angry, has been very dangerous

Pls upload the drivers for chuwi Hi10 air. I’m unable to find it. Pls pls

If you’re angry, don’t watch this video.
They invest just in marketing instead of quality.