CHUWI HI10 AirQ64G19012152 windows does'nt boot. windows image please

Hello, My CHUWI HI1O AIR is’nt able to boot after an automatic Windows update. I can access to bios setup using esc at startup. I can access to boot selection using F7 at startup. could you provide me the image to restore Windows on my chuwi hi10 air with the explanation to flash the image. yhank you in advance.

You can try to flash bios and here are some what you can use.

Hello, thank you for the files. I need more help please. I’m not an expert so could anyone help me.
I downloaded files all the files and make an unrar on my computer drive. I formated as described in the
Hi10 Air windows flash tutorial file a usb key 16Gb named WINPE in NTFS. I copied all files wich was in the rs4 folder (C109D.CHUWI.S.10.RS4.EN&RU&ES&KO&JA&FR&DE&IT&ZH&TW.20181111.X64) seems to be files listed in the explanation file.
The USB key seems to be ready to use.
Because I have a chuwi keayboard with usb ports i didn’t use a OTG cable and usb HUB (I Don’t have usb hub), I directly plugged the USB disk in one of the USB sockets of the keybord (i tried left and right socket).
Turning on the tablet, using F7 to access to boot selection, choosing boot ‘‘UFI : general USB flask disk 1100, Partition 1’’.
After depressing ENTER key, Nothing appends, a black screen appears.
Did I do a mistake.
Is it possible to flash using the USB socket of XHUWI keyboard.
Thank you in advance for your help.

PS: sorry for my English, I’m french :wink:

All the steps you have taken are correct. If you recognize the flash drive, it is because you recognize the rom files and the process must be started when choosing the drive.
Did you rename the USB drive to Winpe?
If the flash does not run, it may be because the files are not correct. Try downloading them again and perform the process again. If you can, use another pendrive

Toutes les mesures que vous avez prises sont correctes. Si l’ordinateur portable reconnaît le lecteur flash, c’est qu’il reconnaît les fichiers rom et que le processus doit être démarré lors du choix du lecteur.
Avez-vous renommé le lecteur USB en Winpe?
Si le flash ne fonctionne pas, c’est peut-être parce que les fichiers ne sont pas corrects. Essayez de les télécharger à nouveau et effectuez à nouveau le processus. Si vous le pouvez, utilisez une autre clé USB
Le port USB du clavier doit fonctionner de la même manière que le port C de la tablette.

Hello,
Thank you for your help.
I dowloaded again, tried again with both RS4 and RS6 files, same result Nothing appends when selecting 'boot UFI".
The pendrive is correctly named WINPE (upper case).
I Don’t have another 16g pendrive. i’m going to buy another one. 2 questions, is it possible to use a larger one?, wich kind of USB level is better USB2 USB3?.
Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards.
Jean-Michel.

You can use a larger pendrive, you only need to have at least 16GB.
The speed of the USB port is indifferent. Try if you can directly from the USB C port of the tablet with an adapter or hub

Vous pouvez utiliser une clé plus grande, il vous suffit de disposer d’au moins 16 Go.
La vitesse du port USB est indifférente. Essayez si vous pouvez directement depuis le port USB C de la tablette avec un adaptateur ou un concentrateur

I come back with my chuwi Hi10 problem.
I tried with different pendrives, using a usb HUB plugged in the micro usb socket of the tablet.
Each time I can see UFI boot after depressing F7 at the stratup and nothing never append, screen is still black installation doesn’t start.
Do you have any idea, could Bios parameters be wrong (I don’t change anything in the bios).
If someone can provide me pictures of all bios parameters pages i could check everithing.
Thank you in advance.
Jean-Michel

test by pressing F12 intermittently

Thank you. When do I have to try F12, during the start up when chuwi logo appears? I tried at this time’, nothing appends.
Thank in advance.

immediately after pressing the power button, before the Chuwi logo appears

Thank you. I’ll try this afternoon, after work.
Have a nice day.
Jean-Michel.

Hello, I tried several times F12 key before chuwi logo appears, nothing appent, chuwi logo finally appeared and stayed on the screen as soon I turned off the tablet a few time ago.
If you have another idea.
Thank you for your help.
Jean-Michel

Note that F12 can be pressed at the same time by pressing the Fn key

Help help help
I’m coming back again about my chuwi hi10 boot problem. I tried many times to restore windows using a USB pen. I tried several different USB pen, several connection methods thru USB on the chuwi keyboard, micro USB socket on the tablet itself using a micro USB hub, USBC socket on the tablet itself using a USBC hub. Each time I have the same result, I can select ‘UEFi: SanDisk, Partition 1’ in the boot selection menu after depressing F7 key at the startup but nothing appends the screen become black and stayed black.
Is my bios could be corrupted.
Or do I wrongly prepared my usb pen.
Is someone able to prepare and verify a USB pen and send me in France. I will pay for that of course.
I really need to repare my tablet.
Thank you in advance.
Jean-Michel

While I study the case again, won’t you be downloading Windows 10 32-bit? the one you should use is 64

I used Windows 10 version witch is at this address http://www.mediafire.com/folder/nxlndr1f48nyf/Hi10_Air
It was gave me by management in the 1st rely of this thread. It seams to be a 64bit version don’t you think.

I did a new try with a USB pen made by rufus with a standard Windows 10 Iso image 64 from Microsoft. Same result, nothing appended after trying to boot UEFI PART. 1.
I afraid my bios is corrupted or there is a wrong parameter. Is someone able to tell witch parameters do I have in the AMI BIOS for my chuwi 10 Air tablet.
Thank in advance.

Can you enter the Bios? Pressing Esc intermittently immediately after switching on and with the pendrive on.
If so, you can go to the Boot tab and select the pendrive there to start at the boot order priority line

Hello,
I can access to the bios. I did what you told me thru boot menu of the bios but same result, the windows flashing process don’t starts. I afraid I did a small mistake that disable the windows flashing process but I don’t see what.
Thank you in advance for the help.
Jean-Michel

Can you create flash drive with mediacreationtool from Microsoft and check if you can install windows ? After work i can make screenshots with my bios settings if you need it :slight_smile: