Upgrade to windows 11 NO WI-FI AFTER

Upgraded my hero book pro to windows 11 after update had no Wi-Fi had to downgrade. What would be my next steps is there any drivers available for download before and then I can retry upgrade
Thanks

Hello,

you lost the wifi? it was not available to connect? Or when you connect to a network, it says no Internet or something?

Regards

It just said no available connections tried to troubleshoot only option was to plug in Ethernet.

Wi-Fi drivers delete on update to win 11 and cannot find a way to reinstall drivers before or after upgrade I can download the drivers but there all run through the system as e.g oem123 oem453
And like that so I can download them through driver panel on pc but they do not install on any specific drivers to fix faults they are all unassigned drivers downloaded but can’t install as no assignment.

Chuwi need an official list and official source of these drivers with correct assignments and easy install, like any other computer manufacture.

1 Like

Any luck with this? Email support tell me go forum tried Facebook messenger no reply, would like to upgrade at some point I mean it is a 8gb X 265gb laptop and it’s was £350 at time of purchase from Amazon, and windows 11 works just need chuwi to provide an installable driver file.

Would be appreciated if some sort of reply or give me an email to clever technician individuals at chuwi.

Regarfs

Hello,
Still in Windows 10, confirm the Network Card model. Check if there are drivers on the manufacturer website for Windows 11 for that model. Get the drivers, if exists. Then manually install it when in Win11. This may work.

Done that but unfortunately chuwi modify manufacturer spec hence the oem drivers.

Even the motherboards name in system is (insert oem) named Foreal I will have to screen grab it