Will this 512 M2. SSD work in my Gemibook PRo?

https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/4001263518880.html

Now installed: mod. S539N8/256GSN M.2 2288

Thank you for updating this

To determine if the 512GB M.2 SSD is compatible with your GemiBook Pro, you’ll need to check the specifications of both the SSD and your laptop.

First, check the interface type and form factor of the SSD. Most modern laptops, including the GemiBook Pro, support M.2 SSDs. Ensure that the SSD you’re considering is also M.2 and matches the physical size (e.g., 2280 for 22mm x 80mm).

Next, check the interface protocol of the SSD (e.g., SATA, NVMe). The GemiBook Pro may support both SATA and NVMe SSDs, but NVMe SSDs generally offer faster performance.

Finally, consider any capacity limitations or specific compatibility requirements mentioned in the laptop’s documentation or specifications.

If the SSD meets the necessary criteria, it should work in your GemiBook Pro. However, if you’re unsure, it’s always a good idea to consult with the manufacturer or a technical expert for confirmation before making a purchase.

1 Like

So this is the old installed type.

So this one has to function?

Kingston NV2 NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD 500G M.2 2280 - SNV2S/500GB

Over dit item

Gen 4x4 NVMe PCle 4.0-3000 MB/s reedspeed.
Lower power less heat.

De gemibook pro ondersteund enkel SATA SSD. De SSD die je laat zien is NVME en zal niet werken.

1 Like

Thanks Jaap,

Asking myself why did support not warn me that NVMe will not work?

Now I have to return the item. And order sata., :sob:

Heel eenvoudig. Het komt uit de lengte of uit de breedte.

1 Like

Sorry its my mistake, the message went far in the list, and when you wrote again with the pictures is when i saw it, so today i sent those pictures to tech to check if it was valid. I thought you did not buy it yet,