Bluetooth Audio Support

I have not seen this problem posted elsewhere, so I am making a new topic. My MiniBook M3 8100Y does not support bluetooth audio. I am dual booting Windows 10 and Linux Mint 20, but neither OS will successfully pair and connect to my bluetooth headphones or bluetooth speaker (both OSs are fully up to date). I have been troubleshooting this problem for about a week now, and it seems that it must be either a firmware or hardware problem with the bluetooth adapter inside the MiniBook.

I made a post in the Linux Mint forums where you can see some of the items I tested: https://forums.linuxmint.com/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=331279

To be clear, I am able to connect my phone to the MiniBook via bluetooth and send files over that connection. What I cannot do is connect a bluetooth audio device and have sounds from the computer play through the device. This problem exists within two different operating systems, but the hardware works for file transfers. Hence, I suspect that the problem is the firmware for the built-in bluetooth adapter.

Has anyone else found this issue? Does anyone know if there a certain series of bluetooth devices that are compatible with the MiniBook? Is there a firmware/driver update I can make to solve this issue? Thanks in advance for any help.