Can we have Support centres in UK and india

Hello,

I would like to purchase a “Chuwi Hi9 Air 4GB Ram 64GB Rom Dual Sim 4G LTE Tablet”.

1)Can i get support for any repairs in UK and india? what is the process to book an appointment for the technichal support?
2) Can we connect with wireless keyboard?

Thanks,
Sridhar Konda.

I can answer the second question.
The Chuwi Hi9 Air tablet is compatible with a standard bluetooth keyboard

If you are in the UK, we have maintenance stations in Spain and Hungary, you are free to choose.But as for India, not yet.For specific technical support, contact aftersale@chuwi.com to make an appointment.

I live in London, Do we get shipping free during the repairs?

Sorry,you can’t get shipping free during the repairs.

May i know, it can’t even cover with in the warranty period?

Could you tell me privately what is the point of service in Spain? It would be interesting to know for the users of my Chuwi telegram groups that need maintenance

Chuwi offers support via email (aftersale@chuwi.com) for consultations and after-sales support and 1 year warranty on its products, with free repair during that period. You would have to send the device to the repair site of your choice and bear the cost, Chuwi will repair it and return it free of shipping costs. After the warranty period, the repair costs will run from your account.

The service point in Spain is mainly to provide maintenance services, but also to renovate the machines, at the same time is our overseas warehouse.aftersale@chuwi.com to make an appointment if you need to send it to a customer.