Can't re-intall Windows10 to my J4125 HeroBox

Hi supporters!

I used the recovery disk image from this link to reinstall Windows 10 with no success.

I think it because this Win10 media is for N4500.

I purchased this Hero Box with J4125 a week ago. Can I get the Win10 recovery media for this version?
My serial No is “ZHeroBCZ1H211208696”.

Thanks!

Hello, there are systems and tutorials in it, you download and try to install, thank you

Thanks a lot! I got it and I will try it.

I have completed recovering Windows 10 the above method. I didn’t have “Cleanup” icon after my first time login, but I don’t mind because I can use my HEROBOX without any problem.

Thanks a lot!

Hi, I’m writing from Italy. I have buyed my Herobox with Windows 11, but after a update Windows go in bootloop. It’s possible to have the image of windows 11 for recovery the ssystem? Thanks and sorry for my english.

Hello Tatoone,

I am suffering the same problem having supposedly upgrade to Windows 11 (:thinking:>(

I download the above software as detailed in the ChuwiService Post of the 18th April.

Using F7 to reach: APTIO Setup Utility - Copywright 2020 American Megatrends.Inc

And:

And ‘booting’ off the USB Stick with the above software (18th April), the Windows logo comes up, along with ‘loading’ circle.

Left computer for over an hour to attempt to recover, but nothing happens. The circle just continues to rotate?

Repeated the above but just end up in the same ‘circle’.

Ideas - anybody.

Outwith that, the computer ran flawlessly under Windows 10.

Jack(;>J

Good evening ChuwiService,

Just in case you didn’t pick-up on this Post:

Thanks

Jack(;>J