Charging HI 10 Air

Just purchased this tablet. Having problems charging it. Have tried overnight both powered on and off. The discharge rate greatly exceeds the charge rate when it is turned on. Has anyone had good luck with another charger? It seems to constantly switch between battery and AC power when charging while on. The USB-C cord is not very tight in the port. Should it be?

The problem is the port. The USB C connector must enter deeply so that it makes good contact and the screening process is constant.
Check that there is nothing that makes contact difficult and tries to get inside

I have two brand new Chuwi hi Air 10 tablet and both of them have this issue when plugged into the charger.

Both connected to original QC chargers (also tried original charger and same issue) with different USB C cables.

Screen goes off and comes on, the red light turns on and off, guessing switches to battery and charger constantly.

This happens intermittently. I need to use them connected to power. This issue makes it very hard to do that.

The USB C cable connected flush, I have tried different USB C cable and problem occurs on both tablets.

What could be the problem?

My experience that this case, which is the same as that of the Hi10 Pro, is that the connection of the tablet is very deep and that the connector must be inserted all the way to make a correct contact. If it fails to connect correctly, the charging process occurs intermittently, producing Windows sound when charging starts and disconnects immediately.
As a solution, you can try cutting a millimeter of the plastic that surrounds the USB C connector so that it can be inserted more deeply.