Chuwi Corebook Screen doesn't turn on

My CoreBook (https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/corebook-ultimate-2-in-1-win10-tablet-laptop/x/16404540#/comments) is failing to turn on.

I should note that the Laptop rebooted to install Windows updates, as far as I can tell the update was never completed and the device currently will not turn on, by this I mean that the screen remains completely blank and the caps lock indicator does not turn on.

I’m wondering if there is some way to perform a reset of this device, and what would the implications be - would it erase the hard disk for example?

This seems very similar to the issues reported on the IndieGogo comments page for this item.

Any help in resolving this would be appreciated.
Thanks
Sean

First of all, you should write to aftersale @ chuwi in case, as you say, it was a recurring problem.
If you do not get a solution because it is not a hardware issue, here we will be happy to try to help you enjoy your device again.

P.S. China is celebrating national holiday celebrations and will not join work until next week, so the response may take a few days

Corebook Screen doesnt turn on
Hello, try to press FN+ALT+F1 OR FN+F1.

If it still doesnt works, try to boot in the BIOS, or write an Message to: europvip@chuwi.com, support@chuwi.com or to aftersale@chuwi.com