CHUWI CoreBook X Screen Flickering

Hello Chuwi Community!

I got myself CoreBook X and ever since starting the PC I’ve realized that there is a special kind of screen flickering happening every now and then. To describe the flicker itself, it appears horizontally for a brief moment, kind of like screen tearing in games. The screen moves left and right very quickly and then goes back to normal. I’ve installed all Windows updates, however I didn’t update the drivers from intel. I’ll try that out right now but I hope to find someone with a similar issue to mine, because I really like the laptop and if it’s something I can fix with drivers or a quick tweak in the settings I’d rather save myself the hassle of sending the device in again

2 Likes

It’s the screen problem, no matter what the driver is, please contact service@chuwi.com for after sale

1 Like

Hello, I’ll contact them again, I tried once but until now there wasn’t a reply

It happens to me too, especially during downloads.

1 Like

Could it be something with the SSD then? I’ve updated some intel drivers and during video playback it only rarely happens now

I have the same issue on my CoreBox Pro. I get a lot of color tearing and flickering on windows 10 desktop. I have tried old, new and beta drivers including the generic video driver that comes with windows 10 Home. I’m pretty frustrated.