Chuwi Corebook X14 2023 (1235U/DDR4)

Good evening. (s/n: JCorBXDY11H23121082)
Which memory module is supported when working with Longsys 16GB factory memory? Memory from KingSpec DDR4 16GB 3200MHz did not start. Black screen when turned on.

The computer SSD is Pcie Gen 3*4,NVme
Did you check in Bios¿ it if appears?
Did you install the system again?

No. I want to increase the amount of RAM. I wanted to know which ones are compatible with the installed memory.

I will Ask tech tomorrow to see if they know which others can be installed because they are SoDimm.And why the one you had did not work

The laptop did not boot with this memory. And for another person with 8GB of memory it worked, but at a frequency of 2666MHz.

Good afternoon.
Check to see if the factory RAM is compatible with dual-rank RAM.

Hello, I have the same situation. I have a Corebook core i5 10th. I wanted to increase the RAM with a 16GB 3200mhz DDR4 sodimm, as indicated in the specifications from the BIOS and the screen only turns black when turned on.
I will appreciate if someone can help me.

@LeoRuiz tell me also your corebook serial number, and the Ram you bought, im asking tomorrow to tech for both of you

Good afternoon. Have you not clarified this question?

1 Like

DDR4 Adata 3200mhz Sodimm 16gb

They told me that I should install 8GB DDR4 3200MHz memory. I did it and it worked perfectly.
(8+8gb works!!, 8+16 doesn’t work).
Problem solved.
Thanks.

Tech told me the following:
Try to check if the memory is detected without the one that comes with the laptop, just install the one you bought only,. If its not detected, its the memory issue, or incompatible with the motherboard
If the memory can be detected that means its incompatible with the one that comes with the laptop together.

Because we do not have like a list of compatible memories with Longsys, as there are many in the market

Thank you Leo for telling your solution.

Good afternoon.
It’s a pity that there is no accurate information, because it’s hard to choose RAM at random. I also wanted to clarify, does the type-c connector support the thunderbolt protocol? There is an option to enable this in the BIOS settings.

Good night. Does anyone know if thunderbolt is supported?

Good evening. Is there a patch for the keyboard backlight so that it does not turn off after 30 seconds and is permanent? At night it is very disturbing.

Good evening. Can you answer my questions?

Thunderbolt is not accepted in this computer.

About the keyboard backlight you can find the options in Bios

I didn’t see the option to configure the keyboard backlight in the BIOS. Can you tell me where this point is?

Make me a video of your bios, and i will ask tech on monday

Hello. I recorded a video with BIOS settings. In other generations of the laptop, there was a patch that allows you to turn on the laptop keyboard backlight on a permanent basis.
https://file.io/jxIU0jMVwoxu