Chuwi GemiBook, Cost-effective productivity laptop

Chuwi has launched the GemiBook, another 13-inch laptop.It looks like CoreBook Pro from outside though, a minor adjustment in the configuration. GemiBook has such features like 13inch 2K full screen, 3:2 aspect ratio, full-size keyboard, and so on. For configuration, it adopts Intel J4115, 12GB RAM and 256GB SSD ROM which can bring user wonderful experience in the daily office. In a word, GemiBook is super practical in appearance or performance.
GemiBook will officially open for sale in the middle of Step at the surprising price of $299.
3:2 aspect ratio, More than office

13inch screen | 2K resolution | 3:2 aspect ratio
Powerful performance for efficient use

Intel J4115 | 12GB RAM | 256GB SSD ROM

Equipped with the J4115 processor,4 cores 4 threads, turbo frequency 2.5Ghz which Intel launched in 2020 Q1 season. The performance is completely sufficient for daily office and audio-visual entertainment. Built-in UHD 600 graphics card can smoothly decode 4K ultra-clear video playback.

12GB LPDDR4X RAM can load more software backends, and use large-scale software multitasking is still very smooth. 256GB SSD ROM is supported to open such large memory files like PS,PR in seconds. With its strong configuration, you can finish your work one step faster than others.
13inch Ultra-thin body

Full metal body | 1.34kg | A4 size

GemiBook is made up of full metal with higher quality and lighter. It weighs only 1.34kg and big as A4 paper to carry it in the bag easily. What’s more, its screen supports up to 180° rotation.
Cost-effective, practical, lightweight

As a 13inch laptop, GemiBook is very useful both in office and entertainment. Its 2K 3:2 aspect ratio, J4115 processor, 12GB RAM and 256GB ROM make it become a strong assistant for the mobile office.

Excellent comprehensive configuration from inside to outside, whether it is used for daily office, study, or audio and video entertainment, it can be perfectly competent. At the same time, in terms of price, the price will remain at around $300. Compared with many products on the market at this price, GemiBook is very competitive.

More info about GemiBook please pay close attention on Chuwi store site:

1 Like

Why is my delivery taking so long? I ordered from Spain warehouse, it’s been 6 entire business days and still no tracking number, and still no answer from Aliexpress’s Chuwi AfterSales service. It’s outrageous

Really great specifications. But when you will start delivering?

I’m pretty sure they regret the initial promo sale at 280$, they’re purposely gonna get past 7 days processing time to automatically cancel most orders. The 2k screen is eating up their margins I guess.

I guess you are right. But usually those promos are for early adopters which are the best advertisement (if they are happy) so far I am not…

Same on my side. During the order process, I saw an inventory of around 90 pieces.

Any answer on this topic please?

• What you can get:

:heavy_check_mark:All Products Get $5 OFF for over $99

:heavy_check_mark:Some Products Save Up to $40

Order any of the new products can get a chance to win free prize.

1 Like

Mine says it’s sent, but the tracking stays invisible, now it’s been 3 business days like that. +4 business days just processing the order. So 7 business days already. It’s like they just created the shipment number, but haven’t actually sent the laptop. Why https://www.chuwi.com/ would deliver in 2 business days, but Aliexpress official store with Spain warehouse takes ages? I’m so disappointed. I believed in the forecasted delivery time (25/9) so I took the step and ordered. I need this laptop for a trip starting the 2nd of october. After it I won’t be in my house for 3 months. So nobody to receive the laptop, and me going on a trip without a computer. If anybody from Chuwi sees that message, please contact me to organise a faster shipping.

We are really sorry that this new product is temporarily out of stock these two days. I hope you can receive the logistics update information tomorrow

1 Like

Do you have any knowledge of the stock supply in Spain?

1 Like

Now that I think about it, don’t you find it strange that Chuwi has supposedly supply in Spain of a laptop made in China, the exact release date? I think they lied on their stock. And now they’re waiting the laptops from China. In Aliexpress’s review, only Japanese people got their Gemibook, as they ordered from China with DHL. Literally nobody in Europe that ordered from Aliexpress from Spain warehouse got his laptop.

2 Likes

I’m in the exact same boat. I Ordered the Gemibook of the Chuwi official Store Spain. I Ordered it on the 16 September and still tracking stays invisible and this is meant to be delivered within the EU (Republic Of Ireland). Poor customer service from Chuwi. If they want to build a good reputation in Europe this is not the way to go about it.

2 Likes

This is ridiculous. When are you going to ship the equipment ordered from Spain on September 16?

My tracking became active on GLS, but sent to Slovenia. Lol. I live in France. Good job Chuwi. I dearly hope your products are better than your customer service.

same here! my tracking number is from a package; shipping date before i ordered it. please take care of this Chuwi, there is no possible way to get in contact with the official store, they are not responding to messages. at least be honest about stock and shipping dates to straighten out all expectations of your customers. customer service is the most important factor for people to be a returning customer.

2 Likes

I got this form CHUWI saying tracking will be updated later.

The parcel has reached the parcel center and was sorted manually. France Toulouse Cedex 1

But still saying ‘In Transit’. Haven’t a clue if that’s good, bad, or indifferent.

One thing for sure I don’t think I will buy off Chuwi again. This has left me with a bad experience.