Chuwi GemiBook, Cost-effective productivity laptop

amazing, good information

@PaulMc when did you order?

I ordered on the 16 September,

According to GLS my parcel was delivered. I havenā€™t received it yet.

yeah, I placed my order the 15th, and it is delivered on the 9th. No response from Chuwi yet.

Hey all
I received mine today. I ordered on the 15th. The tracking number Aliexpress sent was not working.
Yesterday I got an SMS from Correos Express ( I am located in Spain) with different tracking number and delivery was for 29th. Today morning I got it.
So far so good. Fingers crossed.

Chuwi is really starting to make me mad. The original tracking number showed there ā€œSorry, there is no updated logistics informationā€ then it was updated to show it was transported from Spain to France (with a new tracking number) and now I am back to my original ā€œSorry, there is no updated logistics informationā€ with the original tracking number. Am I been conned here? Can a representative of CHUWI who manages this forum please make contact with me to explain what is going on here? I ordered this on the 16 September from Spain (which is literally three hours away on a plane form Ireland).

Wait. Gemibolk has a fan?

yes of course it has ā€¦

Orderd on 15th Septemer (Spain) - not delivered yet. If you rely on getting it in time donĀ“t bother ordering itā€¦

What is the display like?

actually what i have in mind is that it wont have any. like the lapbook proā€¦

Quite good I have to say. I think I like the 4:3 aspect ratio. It is quite bright.
Still have to test it more, play some videos etc.

Fully laminated? What do you think the NITS on it is?

Where (country) are you shipping from if I live in the European Union.

I have also ordered on sept 16th from aliexpress with shipping from Spain to Austria. Today at 12:15 I get information that gemni book was shipped with GLS_ES.

Itā€™s very funny that the delivery takes place between September 18th and 23rd, today itā€™s September 30th.

In the exact same boat. A colleague of mine asked for a recommendation on buying a CHUWI laptop. Told her not to because they canā€™t be relied on to put up accurate details on tracking and shipping.

as from today there is at least an info at gls tracking site:
ā€œ2020-09-30 13:48 San Fernando de Henares (Madrid), The parcel data was entered into the GLS IT system; the parcel was not yet handed over to GLS.ā€

Guys, enter your tracking number on 17track.net
Is the targeted country slovenia?
Mine is slovenia. I live in France.
wtf Chuwi.
Iā€™ll make sure nobody related to me buys from your brand.
I advise all of you to do the same.
The only thing a company understands is money.
If the logistic managerā€™s salary was endangered by this mayhem, he would be all over the place trying to reassure people and send the correct tracking numbers.

3 Likes

I have given the tracking number directly in GLS_Spain.

So I used www.17track.net. fingers crossed this is accurate!

Number:
Package status: In transit
Destination:

Origin:
2020-10-01 04:41, BARCELONA - SPAIN, Departed Facility in BARCELONA - SPAIN
2020-10-01 04:21, BARCELONA - SPAIN, Processed at BARCELONA - SPAIN

======================================