CHUWI HI 10 X Features update to Windows 10, version 20H2

Hello everyone, I am Jerie from Malaysia currently using CHUWI HI10X Windows tablet. However this machine is still running on Windows 10 version 1909 (OS build: 18363.1411) which is a bit outdated compared to my other windows 10 devices. I could not update to the previous Windows 10, Version 2004 and now unable to update to version 20H2.

Error Massage:
We couldn’t install this update, but you can try again (0x8024a205)

I tried to download and install it again but still cannot update.
So, i tried Windows 10 Update Assistant and also failed.

Error Massage:
We couldn’t update the system reserved partition.

I need guide from those who can deal with this issues thank you!

*I Cannot contact Chuwi customer service to address my problem, because i couldn’t find any of their email adress.

Please be advised that you can install windows 10 only if your PC supports PAE, NX and SSE2. Please follow the below link to know more about them.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/what-is-pae-nx-sse2

1 Like
  1. Your Windows wasn’t installed correctly. I suggest you to reinstall Windows using the following method (backup your data first):
  2. Please prepare your installation media (you need 8GB – 32GB USB stick), using Microsoft Media Creation Tool. This will install version 2004.
  3. Your bios should be set to default settings. Enter bios (press F2 during boot) and then press F9 (Y) to set defaults and F10 (Y) to save settings and exit.
  4. With the installation media inserted into rear USB slot, power ON your NUC and repeatably press F10 to get Boot Menu.
  5. In this menu, choose UEFI option of you Installation media.
  6. Follow this tutorial to continue with installation.
  7. In para. 8 you may enter Product Key from the Microsoft Distribution you bought or click on the I don’t have a product key and Windows will be reactivated automatically, since it was activated on this computer.
  8. Skip on para. 13 and continue in para. 14. Important, do not format drive where you want to install Windows, rather delete all existing partitions from this drive, till you see one unallocated space.
  9. Press Next and continue with the installation.
1 Like

That’s weird , I have updated mine without any problems . Maybe you need to change update or permission settings somewhere .

Run sfc / scannow from your CMD as administrator. Then download the update from Windows 10 update assistant and wait until finish.

Regards.

i try your method … but the problem already here…

What was the result of the sfc scan now command? Can you attach any screenshot of your error code? Windows update can fail because many errors (time, update config, corrupted os…)

ok i follow this article and it’s works perfectly : https://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-windows-update-error-0xc1900130-on-windows-10