Chuwi Hi10 Fresh Reinstall

You can try “Windows to go” to boot from a regular flash drive.

All components are welded to the motherboard, which makes them irreplaceable for uninitiated people. You can check aftersale@chuwi.com what would be the price of a new plate to replace it in your country.

1 Like

it’s possible. You can try

Thanks, Ill give them a shout.

I am doing this for my non tech savvy friend and she is using the tablet to take orders in a restaurant. I cant make it too complicated for her.

Hi
i Had this problem in my Hi10Air
this is the corruption of the eMMC
see my tablet internal photos Hi10Air internal Photos

i ordred the eMMC chips from aliexpress and i have tried to change the chips by self but unfortunately i damaged the PCB because i didn’t heat the chip enough

i sent the the device back to chuwi service service@chuwi.com and they repaired to me and sent back to me
but still on the way this operation took around 3 months
if you have soldering skills or you know someone to do this for you its well and good
you can buy the chips and replace it by your self and save time
the chip number you will find at my internal photos site
this was my experience on that problem and how i solved
i wish it was useful for all you guys
Regards

4 Likes

Thank you very much for telling your case and the solutions found.

3 Likes

I’ve the same exact problem and behavior on my Hi10Air. I was suspecting an HW failure and wrote to support service, that never answered…that’s why I’ll neve buy this brand again

Arian did you solve din the end ?

Buenas
Tengo el mismo problema que mis compañeros. He intentado con varios dispositivos USB y nada. Es posible que el formateo del USB tenga que ser en GPT en lugar de NTFS?? O reemplazar la Emmc??
Gracias

plz help me ihave chuwi h10 and i formeted the windows but now what i do now i have not internet only usb windows but what is the easly Process of the installing windows and android

Can you clearly indicate what your tablet model is? Hi10 ?, Hi10Pro ?, Hi10Pus? Hi10Air?
Also write your serial number

have h10 cwi515 thanks or reply

Tutorial:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wayshpo83nmkphu/ChuWi_Hi10_Pro_dual_system_flash_tutorial.docx/file

Hi10 Windows:

MediaFire

MediaFire

MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Hi10 Android:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/0k4yf5bj0jonoj6/cht_cr_mrd_w-flashfiles-userdebug.softteam_P02B_Ilife_C106_CW_Hi10_pro_NG_W_DS_V1.0.3.zip/file
Hi10 driver:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/4vx2jwnw4sok3ji/Hi10_X64_All_Driver.rar

first thanks for repley. i start the tab he sys startup.nsh any button perss shall. hi10 cwi515
and i format the usb stick fat32 paste the bios fils into usb . and restart the tab and i press f7 sndisk boot no any respose

Hi there, i have a h10 cwi515 and i only want to have win10 64bits installed.
Is this possible, if so, how can i do that?