CHUWI hi10 not working anymore

Hello to everybody!!
My name it s Leontin!
I look for help…from those ho might ofer me the solution for reinstalling both os of the chuwi hi10 cwi515
HI10Q64G42160201369
I BUY THIS TABLET FOR KIDS…THINKING ITS SO GREAT CONECTING ON OUR TV…FOR MOVIE…WATCHING ALL OF US…
OR THE CHILDRENS PLAYING ON ANDROID GAMES…AND I TO READ OR SEND SOME MAIL TO MY AGENDA OR EMPLOIMENT MANAGER COLECTING ONLINE DATA AND JOB UPDATE I HAVE TO DO WEEKLY…I WORK AS A DELIVERY MAN TO Glovo Romania…and every new updates for us r sendet to our mail acount!!
If someone may ofer some help to try mi self repairing this great tablet…have 4gb ram…and dual os boot…with great periferic conection!!!
I try to reset the tablet cos children play with password on windows and after that they broke the touch glass…but if i mai use…will be great with wireless kit mouse&keyboard!!
I need the dual os and maybe drivers…
i win the salary so hard…i can buy new one every week or month!!
wish all the best for entire group of us all the wishes…for all of you good health and for entire of yours family members to…now with this apocaliptic covid for our beloved elders to pass on well end healty!!
FOX…I NEED HELP…MY MAIL ACOUNT ITS p_leontin81@yahoo.com
i m not so great with teck…but i know to put some file to usb memory to flash and after to boot on devices…after thatnif it s hard…i will watch youtube or search more on google…or i will come back and ask for more help!!!
God bless all of you…and i apolagise for all of this message directed for all of you ho know to resolve my problem!!
one more time…GOD BLESS U AND ALL OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS…SPECIAL TO BELOVED ELDERS!!!