Chuwi hi10 pro camera driver or stock rom

Hello, I wanted to know what camera driver works for me for this particular model. I tried all the solutions on the forum, but none worked. Or which rom (Windows and Android) I need to download to install everything as new. I clarify that I removed android and reinstalled Windows 10 with an official image. Thank you very much

Here is the official driver download
[Hi10 Pro] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi10 Pro Windows, Android, Bios, Driver, tutorial Download?

My post #116 at [Hi10 Pro] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi10 Pro Windows, Android, Bios, Driver, tutorial Download contains download links to the correct

• Camera sensor unicam gc2355
  • SileadTouch driver v17
    drivers because, at that time if not now, the official download had the wrong hardware list in it. There are a couple more explanatory comments in my posts #116 & further down page 6 of another thread - my driver links - page 6, post #116 - ChuwiForum

If you have any further problems I suggest you post in a more active forum [as well as or instead of here] such as www.tenforums.com

I have no idea what you mean by “on which ROM”. You just install the drivers within Windows 10. You will also find it worthwhile backing up drivers -
Backup and Restore Device Drivers - TenForumsTutorials

Best of luck,
Denis