Chuwi Lapbook SE Hinge Issues

Hi, I want to share with you my unfortunate mishap with this brand and one of its products, namely the Chuwi Lapbook SE. My misadventure begins after a few days that I received the laptop, in fact sometimes the touchpad does not respond to the commands going completely crazy, I decide not to give weight to it hoping it was the only problem, but shortly after the keyboard keys started to do strange noises like whistles, and also the biggest problem of the pc, is that the hinges of the screen have completely broken by themselves, the fact is really absurd, the laptop has never fallen and therefore it is impossible that it is accidental damage , unfortunately I found that my laptop broke completely on its own, I don’t know if my Lapbook SE is a defective unit or if this is a common problem in chuwi products. Unfortunately I contacted Chuwi who did not help me solve the problem, the fact is absurd since the laptop they sold has obvious factory problems, I’m very sorry because I loved this brand and I its products especially my Chuwi Lapbook SE.

Update: unfortunately a few days ago the laptop stopped opening, it was impossible to open the lid without forcing and breaking the screen. I found myself forced to open the laptop and I noticed that the plastic parts on which the hinges were fixed is completely broken by itself leaving the hinges without a support. It seems obvious that the problem is a manufacturing issue and that the laptop was bound to break sooner or later, so I asked chuwi if it was possible to get a replacement screen but got no response.

Exactamente el mismo problema que he tenido yo , encontraste repuesto de la pantalla? Chuwi no se hace cargo de nada y además no tiene repuestos una vergüenza .

Hello.
I am facing the same issue with my Chuwi Lapbook Air. I bought it from Gearbest. At first I was very satisfied with the pc. But after about 7 months , the hinges broke and the screen is dangerously connected to the main pc. there is also a slight friction on the screen. I contacted Chuwi customers support but did not receive any help or reply in regards to where I can find spare parts or fix it locally in my country (Greece).
Can you please provide any help, in regards to where we can supply the spare parts?
I cannot believe that you ship laptops to all over the world, but you have no spare parts for these laptops.
This is not good for your brand !

Thanks.
p.S I am attaching photos to see the damage.

Same exact same problem with my “SE lapbook”. It almost seems that I wrote this message.
My screen is only partially broken, but I have to keep the monitor fixed because if I try to open or close it it breaks.
Have you solved it somehow?
How did you remove the part where the hinge and the video / wifi cables are inserted?