Se rompio base donde se atornillan bisagras en pantalla

Se han roto las bases plasticas donde se atornillan las bisagras, ando en busca de los repuestos no los he podido encontrar ,quiero ver la posibilidad que me vendan los repuestos, ya escribí por sky y no me contestaron, mande correo al soporte desde el viernes 17 de abril 2020 y tampoco he tenido repuesta, mi lap funciona de maravilla pero no me es posibles cerrarla debido a este problema.

1 Like

Tell me your email address.

my email is: cruzvt@hotmail.com

OK :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

A mi me ha pasado algo similar solo que ha estallado la pantalla , me da que es un fallo de fabrica.
Me gustaria saber si esta rotura por fallo de fabricacion esta soportado por el sat fuera de garantia?https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZLknYRNHCeo1WE6q8

Mismo problema de bisagras con 8 meses con el lapbook pro, en mi caso la bisagra a roto el cable que conecta la placa madre con la pantalla, no he intentado ni preguntar por la garantia porque por lo visto hay que enviarlo y tarda meses y me hace falta pudiendolo usar con un monitor externo. Quiero comprar el cable al servicii chuwi y solo lo venden con la pantalla costando cerca de 90€. Asi que estoy intentando buscar el cable por otros medios. El servicio tecnico de chuwi es malo, malo, malo. Si alguno sabe donde puedo conseguir el cable agradeceria que me lo comunicara. Gracias.

Have you contacted aftersale@chuwi.com?Why did you say the service was not good?

Ya les he escrito y estas son sus respuestas:

Hello, I have a problem with a chuwi lapbook pro 14.1, the hinge that folds the laptop loosened and the backlight of the screen is no longer visible, when disassembling it has broken where the hinge hooks and the problem of not seeing the light of bottom of the screen i think is because of the edp cable. Looking online I can't find a reference for that cable to be able to replace it, I attach a photo in case you can give me a reference to the cable or where to get it. Thank you.

Just in case, I will give you three cables, which may be useful later.

Total price is 18 us dollars.(including shipping fee, packing fee, lapbook pro cable unit price)

This is our paypal account£º siwei@chuwi.com.cn

When you pay for this account,Please give me your transfer id,I need to check it on our end. And then we will send it to your address£¬provide tracking number to you

And Please fill in the address information carefully in accordance with our format.

Contact name:

Detailed address:

City:

Province / State:

Postal code:

Phone number:

You can buy it from us.

Which country are you in? The shipping fee is different.

Regards

Yao

RV463294369CN |

• |

Hi

Good day

This is your tracking number. You can check it on this website after three days

http://track.4px.com/

Warm promot

When your package arrives

¡¤ You may have to pay tariffs/postal service fees (based on your country’s customs policy).

¡¤ If there is any damage, please take a photo and immediately submit a complaint with the post office or the logistics company.

Contact us within 24 hours of package receipt; outside 24 hours, we cannot determine the responsibility to provide compensation.

Thanks and best regards£¡

CHUWI SERVICE

Yao

Hi

Good day

This is your tracking number. You can check it on this website after three days

Warm promot

When your package arrives

¡¤ You may have to pay tariffs/postal service fees (based on your country’s customs policy).

¡¤ If there is any damage, please take a photo and immediately submit a complaint with the post office or the logistics company.

Contact us within 24 hours of package receipt; outside 24 hours, we cannot determine the responsibility to provide compensation.

Thanks and best regards£¡

CHUWI SERVICE

Yao

Sorry, I just chased your courier back, because I found that these three cables are not the cables on the picture you sent. The warehouse guy said that you can’t take out the cable separately, you need to follow the screen and A shell is sold together, this is a whole A shell, and then you have paid 18 US dollars, you can pay 68 US dollars, a total of 86 US dollars to replace a lapbook pro A shell component contains the screen, or we give you $18 refunded.

Chuwi deberia de enviarme una pantalla sin costo alguno despues de que se demuestra que es un defecto de su bisagra y no que me cobran un cable despues no me lo envian. Entonces mi opinion del servicio chuwi es pesimo.

Obtener Outlook para Android

First of all, I would like to apologize to you for the negligence of our after-sales staff, which led you to expect and then be disappointed.But some parts really cannot be purchased separately, please understand.

Todo el problema viene a causas del soporte de las bisagras y es un defecto generalazado, hay nucha gente con el problema de las bisagras el cual al no cerrar y abrir bien en mi caso a ocasionado la rotura del cable. Viendo que el problema viene de un defecto por la cantidad de usuarios a los que les ocurre deberia ser chuwi quien asumiera la reparacion estando en garantia, y no que tenga yi que pagar una pantalla completa por un fallo de fabricacion y les vuelvo a repetir que son ya varios usuarios con el mismo problema.

En mi caso también se ha roto la pestaña, bisagra que abre la pantalla. A mi no me ha roto el cable, pero ha roto el soporte de plástico de los tornillos, y la pantalla está suelta. Veo que es un error de fabricación, y somos muchos los afectados. Donde se puede poner una reclamación? El mio no llega ni al año, con apenas uso.

Escribe a service@chuwi.com

Hola ! Habéis encontrado repuestos en España sin tener que enviar el ordenador ? Gracias

Alguien ha encontrado repuesto de pantalla?

Yo tengo el mismo problema y no me ofrecen solución. ¿Alguien encuentra repuesto?