Don't start after electrical problem

French :
Mon chien en passant comme une brute a arraché la prise usb-c alors que le portable chargeait.
J’ai dû acheter un autre chargeur.
Le portable charge bien (lumière bleue quand on le branche qui s’éteint au bout d’un moment) mais ne démarre plus.
Un appuis sur le bouton power fait clignoter la led bleue une fois sans que rien ne se passe et si je reste appuyé plus de 20 secondes sur le bouton power, la led bleue clignote jusqu’à ce que je lâche le bouton mais rien de plus.
Y’a t’il quelque chose à faire ou c’est vraiment un court circuit et trop compliqué à réparer ?

English :
My dog passing by like a bully ripped the usb-c plug while the laptop was charging.
I had to buy another charger.
The laptop charge well (blue light when you plug it in that turns off after a while) but does not start anymore.
A press of the power button makes the blue led blink once without anything happening and if I stay pressed more than 20 seconds on the power button, the blue led blinks until I let go of the button but nothing more.
Is there something to do or is it really a short circuit and too complicated to fix?