Fix blurry issue on Chuwi Hipad Pro by setting up resolution and dpi. There is no risk in doing this. Feel free to try this yourself.
- Open Settings > About phone
- Tap on Build number several times until Developer mode activated.
- Activate USB debugging
- Connect to PC
- Enter adb devices via adb fastboot platform tool and allow USB debugging
- Enter adb shell wm size 1600x2560 to set resolution
- Enter adb shell wm density 480 to set pixel density
There is no need to reboot system to take effect. And the effect will stay even if rebooting Hipad Pro. If this is not crisp enough, you can try the following command lines
adb shell wm size 2424x3880
adb shell wm density 640
Please note that battery will drain quicker with higher resolution. Right now my Hipad Pro is set to 2560 x 1600 pixels.
For fixing reddish issue, try using apps that can change or calibrate color profiles. Type icc color profile in Play Store.