Freebook 13 i3-1215 Missing touchscreen and touchpad in device manager

Hello and Good Day!

To preface, I already did the most basic things:
-Update the device
-Restart the device
-FN + ESC the touchpad
-Uninstall the drivers
-Install the drivers
-Reset it via the “Reset my device” in advanced settings.

I would like to HARD RESET my device.
I would like the links to the following:
-The original windows image/installer.
-The drivers that come with the windows image.
-The manual for the BIOS of this device.

Additional context:

-ZFreeBCY6H231100694
-I bought this on shopee.ph on April 14, 2024
-The problem started after setting up windows the touchpad stopped working. I checked the device manager and show hidden devices, there was nothing like HID Compatible Touchpad.
-I chose to push through with a wireless mouse and was not so bothered because I can still use the touch screen.
-A few days after, the touchscreen suddenly stopped working. I read about some post in this forum that you can make it work again by turning off some d3 setting in the bios(the thing that delays power delivery to touchpad and touchpanel). I got it working again.
-Today the HID Compliant touchscreen is now gone even when i show hidden devices in device manager.

-I already typed in my serial number into the chuwi support and the drivers that it gave me did not fix my problem/s.
-My last hope for fixing this dang thing is this forum. Please help me.

@genepaulz Did you contact the shop in Shopee? Because if you already installed the sofware and drivers that our webpage gave you that is all we have. Is possible the device has some kind of hardware issues and i think you may still be eligible to send it back for a replace.

Please contact my colleagues on Shopee (because as you bough there first they have to check if they can help you there), they have their own customer service.

I see. Welp, it looks like I’m out of options.
From what I could do with shopee support and the Chuwi Seller chat, the only option available was return and refund no such thing as return and replace.

I will try to hard reset it as a last attempt to make it a usable laptop and see if it would get fixed. If it won’t get fixed I will try to have it returned and refunded.

I will have to repack it with something else because I already threw away the packaging that came with it.

Thank you for the reply!

Update/s

-No luck with return too much of a hassle.

Can you send me a guide or manual for the BIOS?