Gemibook 13 8gb ram 256 ssd RAM PROBLEM ! WINDOWS KEEPS CRASHING

My windows keeps crashing blue screen, I have a gemibook 8gb and 256 ssd. What can I do to fix this problem ? And is it possible to change the ram with a bigger stick of ram. Thank you
When I tried to install various versions of linux like mint, Gnome, Zorin, Garuda and the sorts… It was stable with less crashes but it would crash the internet application and it was impossible to be productive on this device … But It was impossible to get the sound to function. I’m wondering if you have support for ventura ? Please help, this laptop… Is by far the most problematic I’ve owned so far… Yes it’s nice to have a 2k display for this price … but… this is just not OK…I bought it to study for my exams and it was impossible to be productive and it nearly cost me my exams … I just diagnosed my ram and it said it’s faulty and I need to contact the manufacturer… So I bought a broken Laptop. Thank you CHUWI !!! Please tell me what ddr4 ram is compatible and how much does the motherboard support in order for me to swap out the faulty ram !!!

Do a clean install of windows 10 or 11 and install the drivers carefully…

I did that… It crashed every time I wanted to install a new windows… during the instalation… Plus I diagnosed the ram with a diagnostic tool like windows ram test and mem test pro with a usb disck… crashed both times during the test … When I got the laptop with the installed windows 10 it crashed in the first hour… then it got worse… I tried installing windows 11… kept crashing… installed zorin… didnt crash but the internet browser kept crashing all the time with errors like faulty memory…then i installed garuda… internet kept crashing… then i installed gnome.,… guess what … again… I did this process… with like 20 + destros… tried everything… installed a fresh windows 10 version… KEEPS CRASHING… installed drivers with drive booster… then Installed them by hand… EVERY SINGLE ONE OF them… KEEPS CRASHING>… Consulted the user manual… no ram specification witch means …it’s soldered on the motherboard …or please tell me where is the ram slot and what type of ddr4 does it work with and how much can i install…