Gemibook pro win7

Hi. It is possible to install Windows 7 on this laptop? I try but stuck on logo starting windows. Any ideas?

Basically with the invent of UEFI, the graphics protocol has also changed. Now what we have is UEFI GOP (Rather than BIOS VGA) for which Windows 8 and above have native drivers.
Windows 7 does not have drivers for UEFI GOP so when you install it on modern laptop systems it freezes at the logo.

Some firmware settings allow an option to decide the OS like Windows 10 (UEFI GOP) or Windows 7 or Other OS (BIOS VGA). If you have such a switch in BIOS check and set it correctly.

Note - Windows 7 64 supports UEFI boot but it does not support UEFI GOP.

When i disable GOP and restart its only black screen. What settings i need to change?

Check if there’s CSM Mode (this makes UEFI behave like old BIOS) and if so enable that.
If you get past this stage you will still need USB 3 drivers to be added integrated in Windows 7 64 installer. Otherwise your USB ports won’t work at all.

I find win 7 with the driver, install it but its stuck on loading screen.

Generally that behavior means some driver or other incompatibility of some sort and hence installation is unable to proceed.
There’s another trick called UEFI Seven an efi app on GitHub that simulates BIOS VGA, see if you can work with that.

Despite all these attempts, if you somehow succeed in installing Windows 7, you will not get a rich computing experience due to absence of drivers for most modern HW.

Microsoft is going to charge users of Windows 10 to pay for the software to get updates. While Windows 7 was always rated as the best operating system it has become so outdated today. We have no choice but to upgrade to the latest version otherwise we become susceptible to viruses that are so successful in destroying our computers. One thing that I find is that once people have bought a Chewi computer they want to upgrade it by changing all its software to make it like a top of the range one. If they want this don’t buy a Chewi device go and invest in a better make .

Anything designed and bought in recent times like 2022/23 will simply not support Windows 7 at all.