Herobook Pro don't turn on

Please try to send and give us a feedback.

Thank you.

Hello Everybody, the shippment cost are too expensive to send it and go back from Mexico to Hong Kong… more that 300Dlls unfortunately I have to pay this cost, the warranty doesnt cover it, this Company is a junk, I made a mistake, please dont waste you mony buying this Chuwi, it is shame…I don`t why Amazon offer junk…

For low-cost laptops, look for brands with at least a local service centre or better workmanship. This is my first laptop with Chuwi and my 2nd laptop with issues. ASUS is a global brand with local service centre so it was easy getting the issue resolved. Chuwi Herobook Pro died in pretty much record time with minimal usage right after the 1 year warranty period.

It is correct! I learn the lesson…

Herobook pro will not boat.

if the chuwi company will not response all of our problem, then it is considered as a SCAM company, we have the same problem my 2 units are down…what the purpose of this forum if there is to action…

It looks like just a theater mounted to scam, I have seen a lot of videos in You tube with good comments about this Company, all these should be paid by Chuwi, don’t believe all that appear in Internet, the 98% is fake…

Sir, can you please give me the bios file for chuwi Herobook pro.