[Hi10 Plus] [Official Version] [4G/64G] Chuwi Hi10 Plus Remix OS, Windows, Bios Download

Hi there!

I’m trying to make my Chuwi Hi10 plus back to life again:

Serial Nr.: LQ64G42170208879

Main problem is that in Android, touch panel works in this scheme:
work properly…after 10-20 seconds…Unresponsive…after 2-3 seconds… work propely starting the loop again.

Then I changed the touch panel for a new one bought on Aliexpress. It took me a while but I changed it.

Android does the same issue…Then I start thinking the problem is not the panel, and tried Windows 10 (I never before used it)…In windows the touch panel works perfect.

What do you think is happening?

If there is no way to solve the android issue, is there any way to use the full storage for windows?

I downloaded all files for my version (Bios, Android, Windows)…only miss the driver pack for windows…but I want your advice before reinstalling all @manonegra222 & @Management

Thanks in advance!
César.

Please copy that to aftersale@chuwi.com.

Dear @Management ,

Thanks for your answer, I forwarded the message to aftersale@chuwi.com

I also send them a new e-mail, as I noticed I was completely wrong about the touch panel problem:

Dear Sirs,

some facts I noticed after some tests:

On Android, touch panel is not the problem…the problem is that the whole system freezes for 2-3 seconds each 10-20 seconds.

On Windows charging is not working properly, screen starts flickering and even “connected” appears on battery status, battery is consumed slowly, and didn’t charge. (Tested some different USB-C chargers, 1A, 2A, 2.5A, even 3A)…Charging works when in Android.

So, What do you recommend to me?

Is there any fix for Android freezing? ---- If yes, I don’t care about the windows Issues, if not, I need to fix windows…

Is there any fix for the windows charging?----- If yes, I will leave only Windows in the tablet, if not, I need also android just to charge the battery.

Thanks in advance!

César

Do anyone have an answer to my new questions?

More news on my adventure.

as no one is answering my questions, nether there nor on the aftersale e-mail, I decided to:

• Remove android.
  • Reinstall a new fresh windows 10

what is my surprise that after reinstalling windows, before installing any driver, tablet charge perfectly, and led indicator blinks regularly, as when tablet is powered off.

As soon as I reinstalled the drivers (found in the forum for my version), led indicator started blinking irregularly and charging is on / off each 3 seconds.

Anyone solved this?

This typically occurs when the C cable does not make good contact with the tablet connector. Please check that the connection is correct. Rewrite if that’s not the problem

Thanks for your answer @manonegra222

I didn’t check that possibility as even in windows it charges properly until I install the drivers.

The fact is that I can install all drivers but sideband one, as soon as it is installed the problem start, if I uninstall again it charges good again… Probably its not the driver itself as it enables the battery, bluetooth and WiFi service apps.

Can u provide the installation drivers for this tablet (executables of each component)? I only find a backup for the dd application that you posted long time ago.

My next workaround would be reinstalling, installing first the sideband and then all others.

Thanks!

Hello @Management. I have a Chuwi Hi10Plus with Z8350 CPU, serial number LQ64G42180105474. Can you send me the correct files (bios, android, windows) for this build number? I really need it because my tablet is bricked. Thank you in advance…

Please contact service@chuwi.com

Hello @Management. So they send me the files for my Hi10 plus, and i flash android first, but after that, i lost windows

Then i tried to instal windows but it freez

What should i do?

Are you trying to install Windows with the ROM from the official forum? if so follow the tutorial instructions

Tutorial:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/wayshpo83nmkphu/ChuWi_Hi10_Pro_dual_system_flash_tutorial.docx/file

I am still trying to flash android back again after windows destroyed all the android partitions but still no t able to that

if there is any way to restore the android partitions because the android flash tool will not see the tablet no matter what i try

@manonegra222. Yes, I’m trying to install android and windows with the ROM from service@chuwi.com (send to my email).
But when i install android I think I accidentally erase all the windows data (partition), and you see i,ve lost windows on the start up screen.
i 've tried to instail windows and follow tutorial instructions from this forum but it freez
is there any way to recover windows ? or do i need another ROM ?

Hey! Hello @manonegra222 and @Management ! Can i kindly ask to refresh the links in the first post? The all driver link is off. Box says:This shared file or folder link has been removed or is unavailable to you.

I find something on my computer named: Chuwi Vi10 Plus Driver C189.zip 332.65 mb filesize and here is the md5: 5ce434b6a69afc2cfca0a95d3c59b8f0 Thats the correct driver package for the hi10plus?

driver link is dead

can you provide a new link ?

Hi,
Where to find a replacement battery for Hi10 pro?
Thanks

EN ALIEXPREES YO LA COMPRE Y VA PERFECTA

Le instale BIOS nueva a mi HIBOOK PRO y ahora se enciende la pantalla negra y de ahi no pasa , esta la pantallla encendida en negro , no puedo entrar en la BIOS ni nada .
Que puedo hacer por favor ???

Esta es mi tablet

No debiste tocar la bios y parece que has usado una bios equivocada. Puse hace tiempo en este foro un hilo de advertencia.
No entiendo la obsesión por poner otra bios distinta a la que trae de origen si todo funciona correctamente.

Si la tablet al menos enciende, aunque esté en pantalla negra, podría permitirte volver a poner la anterior. Para ello, escribe a service@chuwi.com poniendo el número de serie o enviando la foto que has puesto aquí para que te envíen el enlace para descargar la bios. Una vez con ella, intenta arrancar con el pendrive puesto y pulsando F7 intermitentemente sin parar. Si así no lo consigues, tendrás que reprogramar la bios con una pinza

Muchas gracias , el tema de cambiar la BIOS fue por que no me funcionaba la expansion de tarjeta sd desde hace tiempo y habia leido que ctualizando la BIOS se solucionaba el problema,maldito el momento en que lo hice.
Muchas gracias por el aporte.