[Hi10 Pro] [Official Version] Chuwi Hi10 Pro Windows, Android, Bios, Driver, tutorial Download

Ok thanks for the info.

Hi, i have Chuwi hi10 pro dual PQ64G42160902610 model CW1529 (windows + android), i follow the tutorial for reinstalling both OS but something went wrong during process now my tablet doesnt boot anymore. it went off, (power off) when windows was installing. I cant turn on anymore. I tried everything Power on/off issues. I think it’s a bios error. Does someone can send me the correct BIOS for flashing it?

If you can’t turn on tablet - you can’t flash bios without hardware tools.
Try to reset bios:

1. turn on - the LED starts flashing
  2. hold the power button until it goes off
  3. release and immediately press the power button back (very fast)
  4. wait 20 seconds and release
  5. turn on

or

1. Leave the power button pressed for 30 seconds.
  2. When released, press it again 3 times in a row.
  3. Put the tablet to charge and check if it turns on

I was updating Windows partition with fresh version. I think I deleted a couple other partitions in the process. Now for some reason, when the system boots, it goes straight to the BIOS menu, but does not accept any USB keyboard input, which was working fine. Also will not accept F7 during start up, I presume as it wont accept any keyboard input. Any ideas on what I can do to solve this?

Never mind, I fixed this problem. The USB-C Port on my hub was not long enough to properly seat with the Hi10 Pro’s socket. With the cover off, it can reach and the keyboard is recognized. It was working before, but must have just been barely long enough and worked the one or two times. Could not get it to seat all the way after.

I could use the BIOS for my Hi10 Pro though. SN: PQ64G42160901740

Buenas, tengo el modelo HQ64G42161201595. Según tus pruebas qué archivos de android y Windows son los correctos, gracias.